- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Be under no illusion – the BMA screwed this up. (Rajin Chowdhury)
- Scottish Government suffers NHS defeat
- Freedom of the City of Liverpool for the 96 victims of Hillsborough
- Another cost of Brexit?
- Riverside Nature Park event this Saturday
- Interesting Links for 29-09-2016
- Would you like a Time Machine?
- Watch Tim's story - new Liberal Democrat TV film
- Lay-by for bungalows in Westmorland Road, Redcar
- Emily Fermor chosen by Maidstone and the Weald Lib Dems
- Bolton Pride: a few words
- Sue Sutherland 29th Sep - 12:46pm
Gosh Phil you have stirred it up and I thought your article was gently amusing! I'm the same generation and also voted Remain and voted...
- Glenn 29th Sep - 12:39pm
Simon. except that isn't what happened in 2015. What actually happened is that the Lib Dem collapse resulted in a split vote. The Tory vote...
- Sue Sutherland 29th Sep - 12:26pm
Yes she is David and she also has the human touch. I can't be active so I gave a donation and she phoned me up...
- Conor Clarke 29th Sep - 12:08pm
@ Dave Orbison I think we'd all like a kinder politics. I'd also like unlimited free education for everybody in the country cradle to grave,...
- Simon Banks 29th Sep - 11:55am
I think the mobile phones, laptops and personal music systems are a factor. People are much less aware of their surroundings. Nowadays it's quite rare...
- Simon Shaw 29th Sep - 11:55am
@Dave Orbison "Simon Shaw- “… Agreeing with Corbyn rings alarm bells.” But honestly isn’t this a little childish?" Not in the least. I don't think...