- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Same sex Marriage: another Liberal Democrat victory
- The Independent View: An invitation to ORGCon 2013: the UK’s leading digital rights conference (Peter Bradwell)
- Baroness Judith Jolly writes: new Social Care Bill focuses on people not systems (Judith Jolly)
- Opinion polls yadda yadda. OR “Does Nate Silver mean nothing to you? Did he write in vain?” (Stephen Tall)
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Failure at the top of Medway Council Cabinet
- A week in the life of a councillor - a very personal view
- Why is a Tory Chancellor skewering the middle class?
- Wordless Wednesday
- 20mph Average Speed Cameras
- Subsetting (Chinese) Fonts
- The new bin tax in Sefton - Yes, paying to have a green bin is another form of a Council tax rise but via the back door!
- West End Community and Sports Hub - Pavilion progress
- Additional bus service to assist part of the West End
- A Reticent Wagnerian
- Tim13 22nd May - 10:58am
Paul Barker, as Chris_sh says, you are an optimist. You are, in fact a wide (?swivel) eyed optimist, when you point to Tory and Labour...
- Chris 22nd May - 10:47am
"There is no point ranting at people for this – it’s an issue which goes against one of the fundaments of the society they grew...
- Richard Wingfield 22nd May - 10:37am
The passage of the Bill was certainly down to a cross-party effort with individual MPs from all three main parties (plus Caroline Lucas) working extremely...
- Mike C 22nd May - 10:18am
Rightly so and long overdue. Apart from the morality aspect,, if our government were to treat WOGS (foreigners Working On Government Service) as expendable and...
- Richard Boyd 22nd May - 10:03am
Perhaps I am missing a point,, that UKIP has perhaps seen. They needed a good % at the County elections ( feeding off the national...