- How does Clegg build on the success of The Last Leg? (Caron Lindsay)
- Clegg on the Last Leg – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: MPs’ pay rises (Ibrahim Taguri)
- Opinion: Open doors and open minds (Sam Phripp)
- Opinion: Time to dump the 4 hour A & E target (Catherine Royce)
- Not Watching This Weekend: Mr Benn
- Lib Dem blogging on the slide
- Blyth Town Council , February Meetings
- If attempting to catch your flight, do not, I repeat, do not, try this yourself...
- David Cameron has given the Lib Dems their election slogan
- On disagreeing with fellow Lib Dems: do join in, everyone. It'll be cathartic.
- Miliband's plea to the press for "issues not cynicism" was fairly cynical
- Welsh Labour try to gloss over their health record
- Three SNP MSPs call for schools to teach creationism
- The Blood is The Life 31-01-2015
- Rabi Martins 31st Jan - 12:57pm
On the evidence of his performance last night I would say in the unlikely event of Nick giving up politics a highly successful second career...
- JohnTilley 31st Jan - 12:52pm
Nick Collins I think you are right. If he goes on like this he will end up as big as Lemsip Opik.
- JohnTilley 31st Jan - 12:31pm
This is the third LDV article in 24 hours on this Friday night TV programme. Are you perhaps getting a bit carried away?
- Gwyn Williams 31st Jan - 12:11pm
Nick Clegg played a blinder. His ability to pull out of the hat an outstanding surprise performance as in the Leader's debates in 2010 cannot...
- Nick Collins 31st Jan - 11:32am
I seem to recall a piece of pantomime during the awful Rose Garden news conference in 2010 based on the fact that Cameron had previously...
- David Evans 31st Jan - 11:31am
@Margaret - You ask "Did Gordon Brown and Labour cause the crash in America and widespread world banking crisis." Well the UK is one of...