- Conference Countdown 2015: Human Rights motion – we need to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water (Paul Walter)
- Jo Swinson writes…Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible (Jo Swinson)
- Lord Jim Wallace writes: New Lib Dem colleagues will campaign with me to reform House of Lords (Jim Wallace)
- Why I’m not going to castigate Jeremy Corbyn over women only train carriages (Caron Lindsay)
- The crowded centre-left (Joe Otten)
- Why doesn't the alphabet apply to Knights and Dames?
- Read the manifestos from Lib Dems vying to be GLA candidates
- Whole community invited to Cheadle Muslim Association funday
- Steal Like An Artist
- My must-reads this week August 28, 2015
- Cost of rail electrification four times higher
- Follow the new and not so new Lib Dem peers on Twitter
- Latest peers' list underlines need for reform
- The whole outrage at the House of Lords is a big sham
- Wildflower planting success
- Richard Underhill 28th Aug - 1:39pm
Will: "genuine refugees who are fleeing war " . Sorry, i should have made clear that this definition is broader than the 1951 UN convention...
- Psi 28th Aug - 1:39pm
I believe in protecting the HRA (or an equivalent which includes its provision and adds/codifies) but it needs to be defended rationally. As we are...
- Richard Underhill 28th Aug - 1:19pm
Will 27th Aug '15 - 11:27pm "I think that genuine refugees who are fleeing war and are being registered in the EU who say they...
- ChrisB 28th Aug - 1:17pm
>1. A Digital Bill of Rights, to define and enshrine the digital rights of the citizen, including: >a) The principle that everyone has the right...
- George Potter 28th Aug - 1:16pm
The reason that not boycotting the Lords matters is because the Lords is our upper chamber. Laws are made there and laws are altered there....
- John Tilley 28th Aug - 1:07pm
Richard Underhill "...Crosland called the (Labour) leadership election “A choice between a crook (Wilson) and a drunk (Brown)” He was spot on! Who do you...