- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Opinion: Blast from the Past: Wisdom from the old Liberal Party
- Well, that rather blows a hole in the Yes campaign's NHS claims, doesn't it?
- Is Mike Crockart voting Yes to Independence?
- Opinion: Housing is the cost of living crisis (Sara Scarlett)
- Opinion: Devolved Power and the Problem of Accountability (Maria Pretzler)
- Welfare reform: enough of the stick, time for the carrot (Gareth Wilson)
- Opinion: Devolution and federalism – the missing ingredient (Clive Sneddon)
- Opinion: How to tell the SNP? (Ian MacFadyen)
- Reading Heinlein: Blowups Happen
- A steam train arrives at King's Cross/St Pancras Underground station
- Pride - A few Footnotes in History.
- Former dinner lady jailed for running £150k skunk cannabis factory at her Leicester home
- Testing, testing ...
- Celebrating Britishness - but is it too late?
- Echo – New trains arrive for Liverpool to Manchester electric services
- Nick Clegg signs a pledge - what could possibly go wrong?
- Last minute donation pleas - are they by chance related?
- On Reminders of Mortality
- Roger Heape 17th Sep - 5:56am
Maria as a matter of urgency I suggest an emergency motion for conference on a Federal Uk in the light of the Scottish referendum result.It...
- David-1 17th Sep - 3:30am
Any devolved units within England will ultimately be arbitrary. They will develop their individual identities in the future, as a result of their people having...
- Eddie Sammon 17th Sep - 2:04am
It seems I am missing the strength of the desire to "kick Westminster". I've tried using rational arguments, about not weakening the state or adding...
- David-1 17th Sep - 1:42am
The one thing I know is that if No wins, the establishment response will immediately be "we've had enough of talking about the silly Scots...
- David Allen 17th Sep - 12:41am
What's wrong is excessive expectations. As an Englishman, I would prefer a "no", because a yes will cost us all money, especially Scotland. If I...
- David Allen 17th Sep - 12:27am
We should all pause for reflection. Focuses are not the answer. They do not provide genuine accountability for devolved government. They are one party's view....