- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Latest Ashcroft polls of Lib Dem seats: MP incumbency protects party in 10 out of 13 constituencies
- Lord (Dick) Taverne writes… Cameron heads for Brexit (Dick Taverne)
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Black Friday madness
- Fiscal foolishness
- My reaction to the Force Awakens teaser trailer
- Ambulance response times collapse 10% in a year
- Crosspost from Kickstarter re: California Dreaming
- California Dreaming: Heroes & Villains
- Selected to fight Blaydon
- Marcus Aurelius the Stoic comedian
- Chipping Sodbury Victorian Day 5 December, now with added parking!
- Stewart Lee on the ironies of Endemol
- Nick Collins 29th Nov - 9:17am
" An excellent DPM"? Compared with whom: Willie Whitelaw; John Prescott? DPM is pretty much a non-job, is it not?
- JohnTilley 29th Nov - 9:06am
Roland 28th Nov '14 - 9:31pm Yes, I think we share the same outlook on these things. Government and building industry attitudes need to change....
- Scott Rennie 29th Nov - 8:32am
Some months ago I argued on here that part of the message from Scots is that not only do we need more devolution but that...
- Amalric 29th Nov - 3:27am
@ Richard Dean The immigrants have money to spend here because they are mostly in work. If there were 3.2 million more children in the...
- Amalric 29th Nov - 2:30am
It is very disappointing to see that 49% of the party is satisfied with Nick Clegg as leader and 56% say the party is on...
- Amalric 29th Nov - 1:46am
The government has been informed that in England (only) there are 1.8 million households on the local authority waiting lists. It was expected that in...