- Do you agree with Kirsty and Tim about banning Delilah? (Caron Lindsay)
- Is there a chance that the new Top Gear will be very entertaining but not (borderline) offensive? (Paul Walter)
- A practical suggestion to improve the UK’s influence within the EU (Robert Boyle)
- Baroness Sal Brinton writes…Electing diverse MPs (Sal Brinton)
- Welsh Lib Dem Conference: Friday night rally, and the wit and wisdom of Wales’ Lib Dem women (Caron Lindsay)
- Terrorism and the EU
- Mathematical limericks
- No Official Umbrella, by Glyn Jones
- Waste and recycling consultation - have your say
- Liverpool FC – Ticket price hikes – John Pugh MP takes a stand
- When you tell a Lib Dem there's a documentary about STV on TV
- Reporting Europe
- A visit to Bramall Hall
- Not about Liberal Democrat All Women Shortlists.
- Care Homes – The next big scandal
- David Raw 8th Feb - 6:42pm
Can't stand Evans. Amazing how such little talent can earn so much money these days. Won't be watching. Going to miss the old trio who...
- Caron Lindsay 8th Feb - 6:12pm
Like Paul, I've been a Top Gear fan for many years. There have been times in recent series when I've cringed and been horrified at...
- Thomas Shakespeare 8th Feb - 6:09pm
I agree with Tim. People sing Delilah at rugby matches because it's a good welsh song. It's not because they condone domestic violence. Like Caron...
- Eddie Sammon 8th Feb - 6:07pm
Hi Robert, I agree that if our politicians are more informed then we will have greater influence at the negotiating table, so this is a...
- John Marriott 8th Feb - 5:29pm
I wish you luck, Richard. You are going to need it. Were you actually to win in your area, how do you actually propose to...
- Psi 8th Feb - 5:24pm
I don't have high hope for Evans on this, I've found his past stuff tolerable rather then entertaining and I'm not sure the ego would...