- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Same sex Marriage: another Liberal Democrat victory
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Baroness Sarah Ludford MEP writes…An EU-US trade deal would be good for Europe and for Britain (Baroness Sarah Ludford MEP)
- Opinion: An EU exit would be bad for Britain; it is our job to explain why (Richard Davis)
- Opinion: Some thoughts on the NHS from a recent patient (William Hobhouse)
- “Is the coalition government doing enough to encourage social mobility?” (Stephen Tall)
- Nick Clegg says coalition “staunch opponents” will work together till 2015 (Caron Lindsay)
- Immigration: the key details in the latest statistics
- David Laws vetoes plan to force schools to check immigrant status of pupils
- £53 million unclaimed Oyster refunds - are you missing out?
- Provisional Agreement Reached At Lancashire County Council
- EXCITING VIDEO! Jenny Watson, Electoral Commission Chair
- Farron still favourite to lead Lib Dems despite equal marriage abstention
- Attention Politicians: Where is your leadership?
- Social Liberal Forum conference - 2013
- Woolwich: The selective memory of the EDL and BNP
- Kent Police update April 2013 - Sandgate, Cheriton, and surrounding areas.
- Paul R 23rd May - 2:05pm
@Julian - "Nobody knows that this is true." Actually, we do know this is true. All EU member states charge a common tariff on all...
- Charlie 23rd May - 2:02pm
CP. Education will not heal all ills. But as employment continues to require better education skills in order to start training for a job ,...
- paul barker 23rd May - 1:58pm
The point about Labour is that they are as much a movement as a Party, held together by a vague attachment to "The Working Class"....
- mike cobley 23rd May - 1:49pm
Such utter nonsense. This proposed trade treaty will lay Britain open to all manner of plunder and pillage by rapacious corporate interests the world over....
- CP 23rd May - 1:49pm
And believing that Education will cure all ills and inequalities is a charmingly old fashioned, hopelessly optimistic conceit..