- Surely it's time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile
- The Independent View: Progressive and pro-European voters must unite against Tory-UKIP chaos
- The Green party - should we be panicking?
- Debates plan disadvantages the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: Let's look at the harm caused by Page 3
- Opinion: Enablement For All (Kirsten Johnson)
- Opinion: The case for a “Great Reform Pact” (Mike Biden)
- Surely it’s time for the Liberal Democrats to part company with Alex Carlile (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: A liberal postcard from Athens (Stephen Harte)
- Opinion: Let’s look at the harm caused by Page 3 (Alice Thomas)
- The rise and fall of Liberal Democrat blogging - it isn't getting any better...
- Dulwich Council Housing Forum Chairs Annual Report
- Self-Sufficient in Suburbia - a look back at 2014
- City Council tonight
- Sherlock Holmes And The Cult Of Characterisation, Part 2 of ?
- Labour boasts about being tough on immigration... but only if you live in certain houses
- Which comes first: maths or the world it describes?
- The Battle for Berwick
- A Brief Note For My Patreon Followers
- How the blues conquered Birmingham
- JohnTilley 27th Jan - 9:07am
My guess is that Rory Bremner's fee would be considerably larger than anything Paddy could command. It does occur to me that Paddy could make...
- Psi 27th Jan - 9:06am
Alice I think most people on here (with a few exceptions) don't like page 3 and would have no objection to a campaign to get...
- Paul in Wokingham 27th Jan - 9:05am
We can "broadly agree" with the statement "deficit halved"? Then presumably we broadly agree that we can redefine anything in any way we wish for...
- James Baker 27th Jan - 9:00am
It is my view that Carlilie has brought the party into disrepute by tabling a set if amendments so profoundly illiberal that they contradict the...
- James Brough 27th Jan - 9:00am
What Lauren, Jennie and Zoe said.
- Psi 27th Jan - 8:55am
JohnTilley Perhaps play the ball not the man?