- Vince Cable: we will force a referendum vote in Parliament
- Clegg leadership plot: Gove's 'crazy grenade' detonates, briefly, before Tories revert to arguing about Europe
- Ukip surge to 18% in latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 11%
- Liberal Democrat MPs to be given free vote on all aspects of Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Where Ukip won (or almost won) on 2nd May 2013
- Duncan Hames MP writes… Must we continue to use food for fuel? (Duncan Hames MP)
- Opinion: The green centre ground (Alex Smethurst)
- Opinion: The same sex marriage bill is not perfect, but Lib Dem MPs should get behind it (Ed Fordham)
- In praise of ‘This House’ (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Adonis’s complaint – Ashdown was not mind-numbingly stupid with the memory span of a goldfish (Mark Pack)
- Dundee ADHD Parents Support Group
- Dawn today over Newbury - a bit of a murky one!
- Post-16 funding proposals need clarity
- EUling the wheels of big business
- Hearts FC: the end (Friday favourite 108)
- Egglescliffe Library
- The Lynton & Barnstaple Railway: "Perchance it is not dead, but sleepeth..."
- 50 years a Southport Councillor Ronnie Fearn's presentation photos
- Nigel Farage's difficulties in Scotland
- In praise of Nigel Farage
- Martin Lowe 18th May - 12:28am
I am horrified at the level of propaganda from the EU. A cartoon character dating from the 20th century who never appeared in any comics,...
- Jonathan Brown 18th May - 12:24am
Those suggestions all sound pretty sensible to me. Possibly not 4 (I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand, but I'd keep the heat on Abdullah...
- Eddie Sammon 17th May - 11:36pm
Carbon taxes are nobally aimed at hitting the producers so I know the proposal isn't barking mad. However it seems they just increase their prices...
- Stephen W 17th May - 11:29pm
Eurosceptic Tories have given up caring about the next election. I honestly believe they lack the mental maturity to think that far ahead. I've never...
- Eddie Sammon 17th May - 11:17pm
So do I, but if you just increase the price of energy then you'll starve people around the world. I think the safest way to...