- A Tale of Two Speeches (Stephen Williams)
- The life after Brexit – what next for the EU migrants? (Michal Siewniak)
- I agree with Nick: “EU must fear havoc from both sides now” (Bernard Aris)
- Reforming the fire service (Mark Frankel)
- The Limehouse Podcast (William Porteous)
- Will Nick Clegg stand again in a 2020 general election? Here's his answer
- Theresa May's Hard Brexit: politically and tactically smart
- Walt Disney's "Education for Death: The Making of Nazi"
- Just because Paul Nuttall is from the North, it doesn't mean he will appeal to Northern voters
- Thoughts among the dustbins
- Teresa May Bingo – As she talks us around in meaningless circles try this
- Theresa May's Brexit speech templates
- Excellent up to the minute panto from All Souls Dramatic Club
- Jeremiah: Een Geweer in het Water, by Hermann
- Draft Social Care Motion
- Peter Watson 18th Jan - 12:28am
@Eddie Sammon "The Commons, and definitely not the Lords, won’t vote for hard brexit." I'm not so sure. A parliamentary vote is likely to be...
- matt 18th Jan - 12:07am
@Sesenco "Ask yourself why people with higher educational qualifications overwhelmingly voted Remain. Was it because they were all stupid?" What a nasty condescending attitude.. What...
- Valko Yotov 18th Jan - 12:01am
People calm down. There is a good news - It is a long game. Option 1 - May fails to do any negotiation and we...
- Eddie Sammon 17th Jan - 11:45pm
Thanks Lorenzo. I may do soon-ish. :)
- DJ 17th Jan - 11:32pm
My initial thoughts are that May is saying, as have others in the months following, that because the Remain campaign told voters that Leave would...
- Peter Watson 17th Jan - 11:25pm
"he joked that many of us in the audience probably did things that might not be missed by the public if we went on strike"...