- A trio of embarrassments for the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Does Scotland need Home Rule, or just to use the powers it has? (Caron Lindsay)
- Hannah Bettsworth’s speech to the Liberal Democrat Voice fringe meeting at Conference (Caron Lindsay)
- Migration and the future of the EU (Mark Argent)
- It’s time to take on Labour (John Abrams)
- Richard Underhill 4th Oct - 9:59pm
The tories have said that they were overdrawn by £28 million when DC became leader, raised £250 million from donors, and from what DC said...
- Richard Underhill 4th Oct - 9:47pm
I was in the hall. He got a standing ovation.
- Richard Underhill 4th Oct - 9:25pm
Apparently he used this name and his security people would explain, but now he is no longer First Minister. This sounds rather American, where previous...
- Caron Lindsay 4th Oct - 9:22pm
Siobhan, Swinney was certainly at fault for not being upfront about letting the powers lapse. He got his knuckles slightly rapped for it in Parliament...
- expats 4th Oct - 8:46pm
John Marriott 4th Oct '15 - 1:29pm ................Expats,The problem lay in many respects in the fact that most electors did not understand how coalitions worked,...
- tonyhill 4th Oct - 8:44pm
SueS - I agree with you as well. There is room at the moment in politics in the centre, but we should not be pitching...