- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Newspapers back Liberal Democrats as a force for good in British politics
- Sebastian Kindersley on Issues Raised with Him
- General election - a few things to consider on May 7th
- Think the Ukip threat is over? Think again
- Final #GE2015 Prediction
- 2015 General Election Day 37: John Thurso's Huge Manatee chases King Arthur to Land's End
- Shared parental leave: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Willowburn Shop opens in John Street, Consett
- A challenge – click on the link below and find out about Liberal values.
- Best wishes for Thursday.
- David-1 5th May - 10:14pm
What if Clegg (assuming he survives) were to argue that coalition with the Tories was just a continuation of the current situation, and therefore needed...
- Maggie Smith 5th May - 10:12pm
"Where we need to win, we’re winning and what’s more the Tories know it…" Of course they know it, in a certain Sheffield Hallam they...
- TCO 5th May - 10:05pm
@John Tilley what sector do you work in?
- Bolano 5th May - 10:04pm
@JohnTilley 5th May '15 - 9:05pm "Or is it that you do not actually know any such people?" Yes, indeed. As someone who does know...
- David Evans 5th May - 10:02pm
TCO - "A barely quorate AGM and unopposed appointments. I would imagine sadly that mine is more common." It is so convenient that your imaginings...
- David Blake 5th May - 9:54pm
I don't think we should go into coalition at all. Confidence and supply OK, but not if it involves an EU referendum.