- A positive light on the Labour leadership election (Will Wilshere)
- The next housing crash (Emily Davey)
- Where next in the campaign for electoral reform? (Zack Polanski)
- EU “No” campaign: It’s all about Nigel (Paul Walter)
- Turkey, the Kurds & Syria – an Opportunity for Diplomacy? (Jonathan Brown)
- Charging Towards Fascism
- Yorkshire Day in Redcar
- Along Came a Spider
- Horse stuck in tree rescued by firefighters
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- Councillors Advice Centres for August
- William Gladstone - My Libdem Membership Card Image
- Mental Health: Time The Tories realised!
- Nostalgia - a great song from Gilbert O'Sullivan
- We need to be careful before jumping on the Lord Sewel bandwagon
- Stephanie da Roza 2nd Aug - 12:43am
Richard Underhill: Thanks, I am a hospital doctor. I am a qualified doctor training to hopefully be a paediatric consultant (minimum of 10 years after...
- John Bennett 1st Aug - 11:41pm
Indeed. Parties are the problem. They do, whether they admit or not, yearn for a one party state. For me it's STV or nothing. Even...
- Andrew 1st Aug - 11:33pm
Anthony, Agree completely re local elections... The problem with STV for Westminster is that we would never get Labour, Greens or UKIP to back it....
- Anthony Tuffin 1st Aug - 11:06pm
There is an even stronger argument for reforming local elections in England and Wales than reforming MP elections: One party Councils No change for generations...
- Andrew 1st Aug - 10:54pm
Nvelope2003, yes... I was just reading what John Stuart Mill thought actually... Inheritance tax more than income tax (to keep the playing field level). Worker's...
- nvelope2003 1st Aug - 10:41pm
Neil Sandison; What exactly would your elected Second Chamber do apart from delaying legislation and costing a lot of money ? Do we need two...