- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Opinion: Cash in your pocket or green fields on your doorstep? (Andy Boddington)
- That's what a local newspaper column from a councillor should be like
- Writing! Tips!
- Question for the hive mind
- Clarks Care home Planning to Committee
- 'bad things the Lib Dems have stopped the Tories doing in government' 6
- How do we get credit for the 'stronger economy' part of our mantra?
- My recommended reading for today December 8, 2013
- The unacceptable cost of leaving the European Union
- "Positive about HIV" - feature in Sunday Life
- Future of Hertfordshire Libraries consultation - please respond by 31 December
- Eddie Sammon 8th Dec - 6:17pm
David, I am glad you agree that there is a limit to what should be revealed to the public and you seemed to have taken...
- MartinB 8th Dec - 5:32pm
@John Heyworth 1.23pm I am a bit confused about the relevance of Leeds to a by-election in Cardiff, & like you, hope that Sarah Noble...
- paul barker 8th Dec - 5:22pm
My problem with the "Repeive" part of the headline is that it suggests that someone has been spinning against Alexander, I thought we had decided...
- RC 8th Dec - 4:52pm
I just had a classic exchange with a former Lib Dem voter on CiF about the cost of living crisis. I said: "The underlying problem...
- Ed Wilson 8th Dec - 4:30pm
That was a strong performance? Vaguely committed to the collective cabinet position but plucking out a couple of tiny things that we can disagree on....
- Jayne Mansfield 8th Dec - 3:27pm
@ Shirley Campbell Thank you for drawing attention to a very important point, the long walk to freedom that continues in the UK. It would...