- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Financialization – the reason why the vote was for Brexit (John Hann)
- The Establishment (Rob Parsons)
- How will the Liberal Democrats prepare the UK for emergent technologies? (James Betts)
- Paddy Ashdown responds to questions to More United (Paddy Ashdown)
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: I'll be damned if I'll pull out of Europe
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration - the Adam Smith Institute
- Ben Howlett and electoral reform
- Boy, by Roald Dahl
- Haven't submitted a Campaigner Awards entry yet? Time is running out!
- Can anti-doping bodies maintain their scientific integrity? The answer is troubling
- LGA Lib Dems: How council commissioning can help ex-servicemen and women
- LGA Lib Dems Press Release - Lib Dems urge councillors to sign the refugee pledge
- Maghull – Square car park marked out instead of being resurfaced?
- tonyhill 25th Jul - 8:59pm
Look how well £3 members served democracy in the Labour Party last year - Paddy appears to be supporting 1p members of this organisation. I...
- Barry Snelson 25th Jul - 8:56pm
John, You beat me to the keyboard on the counter to "our manufacturing jobs have moved to low cost economies", which is of course -...
- Dave Page 25th Jul - 8:48pm
Team Instinct all the way! Go Yellows!
- Yellow Submarine 25th Jul - 8:37pm
It's a good piece and very well written. I've no knowledge or experience of Northern Ireland so can't comment on most of it. However it's...
- Eddie Sammon 25th Jul - 8:35pm
Thanks John, yes, I am of the opinion that someone should put their own assets on the line when they take out debt to buy...
- David Raw 25th Jul - 8:31pm
I'll join when Paddy publicly eats his hat. Until then...............................