- Raising tax for health and social care: National insurance or income tax? (Adam Corlett)
- Baroness Joan Walmsley writes….Tories ensure more taxation without representation (Joan Walmsley)
- In this campaign let’s not focus too hard on Brexit: other things matter to people too (Judy Abel)
- Social Liberals: winning against Populism because we have “street force” (Bernard Aris)
- There, he’s said it. You can leave him alone now (Caron Lindsay)
- Virtually Verbatim
- My article in this week's Visiter
- Infinite Tuesday
- Southport FC – It's been a terrible season
- Lembit Opik to become a dad at 52 despite fears serious impaling accident had left ex-MP sterile
- UK Election: another broken proimise (1)
- Multiple Delays in Prestwich High Street Roadworks
- Why Zac running in Richmond Park is such a bonus for the Lib Dems
- Will Peterborough be ready for ULEV government targets?
- Prestwich Area Roadworks May 2017
- Graham Evans 27th Apr - 3:42pm
The problem with all forms of taxation which are not linked to specific types of expenditure is that every interest group will claim that their...
- Thomas 27th Apr - 3:03pm
Why not this one? http://www.libdemvoice.org/property-uplift-recovery-tax-54023.html Inheritance tax must be heavily skewed towards the rich, especially those with inherited wealth Duke of Westminster, or it would...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 27th Apr - 2:59pm
'Ode to Joy the anthem of Europe!' I have it as my ringtone on my mobile.
- Graham Evans 27th Apr - 2:47pm
The problem with the reformed state pension is that it is still far to low for anyone to reasonably live off. Even more so if...
- Judy Abel 27th Apr - 2:32pm
A warning from the Guardian today on the Lib Dems having too much of a focus on Remain voters: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/apr/27/lib-dems-shouldnt-count-on-remain-votes-the-data-looks-bleak
- Peter Martin 27th Apr - 2:31pm
If we understand how money works we have a better appreciation of why taxes are levied. From the POV of the currency issuer, spending has...