- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- The Blood is the Life for 25-10-2016
- UKIP's leadership contest embraces the 'gay donkey' tendency
- The Heathrow problem and how it may foreshadow Brexit
- Ros in the Lords - Brexit: Environmental and Climate Change Policy
- Council Tax Support Scheme - Consulation on Changes
- Blether Tay-Gither - Storytelling in Dundee
- Vote For ...... the Creative Living Centre
- Photopolis : Tay Square
- Wallonia, Canada and why Brexiteers shouldn't be celebrating failed trade deals
- Langley Allotments, Improved Facilities
- paul barker 25th Oct - 12:46pm
Can people stop hyperventilating about the candidate, that was settled months ago & shes great. Anyone have a good idea of when it will be...
- Gordon 25th Oct - 12:36pm
Vince must not be the candidate. What does it say if a strong woman candidate is selected as PPC, and then shoved aside at the...
- malc 25th Oct - 12:26pm
In Richmond Park constituency the EURef split was REMAIN 72% LEAVE 28%. It is an absolute dream by-election for the Lib Dems, if you don't...
- Conor McGovern 25th Oct - 12:22pm
Mary - fair enough. I'll have to do some research on our candidate then, if a by-election rears its head.
- Conor McGovern 25th Oct - 12:20pm
I think part of the block to our support amongst the public is this perceived lack of patriotism. We need to reclaim it from the...
- Tony Dawson 25th Oct - 12:16pm
Zac has announced that he will be standing down just as soon as he has talked with his constituency executive committee.