- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Opinion: Labour's unfinished business on 'Religious hatred'
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- The local dimension - Getting South Glos moving
- The final Lib Dem red line - and it's green
- Girlies' manifesto
- Red lines for blue danger?
- Liberal Democrat Newswire #64 is out: Two more red lines unveiled by Lib Dems
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 46 Freedom - Education
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 47 - Julian Huppert
- Dulwich & West Norwood - my local priorities
- Heading for cuts
- My shoes have met their end
- Michael BG 4th May - 2:56pm
@ TCO How difficult is it to work for a libertarian think tank when you don’t think libertarianism is the best solution for the whole...
- WildColonialBoy 4th May - 2:53pm
@Bob Sayer Labour did not vote against Lord reform, they voted against the programme motion and argued for more debate. Probably more important is that...
- Iain 4th May - 2:49pm
The idea that we should have let the banks collapse is nonsensical. It would have been complete chaos. It is widely accepted that, regardless of...
- malc 4th May - 2:40pm
Joe Otten "Was it a Sheffield rally moment - almost certainly not" I think that's how it was worded in the Guardian, not sure that...
- TCO 4th May - 2:33pm
@Stephen Campbell you consistently fail to appreciate that the Lib Dems got fewer votes and many fewer seats than the other two and do were...
- Stuart 4th May - 2:32pm
Yet another LDV contributor who would rather spend his time imagining what Labour's pledges mean rather than take literally one minute researching what they actually...