- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Brexit is a war already lost
- Reasons to doubt Zac Goldsmith will be re-elected (Chris Key)
- Brexit is a war already lost (Phil Aisthorpe)
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Lowestoft: First Class Golf
- Denbighshire UA, Rhyl West - 27th October 2016
- Houghton Regis TC, Houghton Hall - 27th October
- Rother DC, Darwell - 27th October 2016
- Rother DC, Bexhill Collington - 27th October 2016
- Keynsham TC, Keynsham East - 27th October 2016
- Two Pieces By Me Elsewhere
- Universal basic income: nice idea, but that's as far as it goes
- John Harris on the likely Liberal Democrat revival
- Harriet Smith Award supper with Sal Brinton in Rutland
- Andrew McCaig 27th Oct - 11:13pm
Ethicsgradient Do you mean a "huge backlash" like us getting 42% and the rest getting 58%?? I would take that! But actually the polls and...
- Andrew McCaig 27th Oct - 11:01pm
6. That Theresa May has made it very clear that the Tory change of heart on Heathrow is all because of Brexit, since apparently it...
- madmacs 27th Oct - 10:55pm
I am a Lib Dem member and voted Remain but for those who want a second referendum I think you are "whistling or worse in...
- Philip Rolle 27th Oct - 10:41pm
If this doesn't make Tim confident enough to commit one of the big guns, nothing will.
- Tomas H-J 27th Oct - 10:26pm
@Roger Billins: Zac Goldsmith may be a 'playboy' from the jetset, with his John Aspinall- derived environmentalism that he may believe validates his position of...
- Phil Aisthorpe 27th Oct - 10:00pm
Katherine, I agree that Brexit is not yet a fact, but what would it take to change direction? - a straight commons vote to reject...