- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats
- RIP Simon Titley
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- Opinion: Cherish the independence of elected members (Matt Burrows)
- Opinion: If an NHS Tax is a step too far, let taxpayers make an optional “NHS Donation” (Mohsin Khan)
- An email on counter-terrorism measures from a Liberal Democrat should not make me despair… (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why I rejoined the Liberal Democrats (Anthony Vaughan)
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Ronnie Lane on the Shropshire border
- Simon Titley the blogger
- The problem with John Bercow
- Why have Bootle Labour got such a big problem with women?
- Time to re-think post election strategy?
- Mystockport - a wealth of data about our area
- Danny Alexander says EU membership would not be compatible with Salmond's "bonkers" sterlingisation plan #indyref
- A response to my Rotherham letter from the Mayor of Liverpool
- Another sad death on our local Merseyrail network – Formby
- Which book most shaped your political views?
- T-J 2nd Sep - 11:41pm
OK, it's all very well and good to guarantee more powers, but I just don't have enough confidence in most of the people issuing that...
- Tim13 2nd Sep - 11:34pm
Frank Booth I do consider it useful, if not essential, to continue arguing unfashionable cases, such as the Euro in Britain. Otherwise people will just...
- Psi 2nd Sep - 11:31pm
Richard Dean "A Scottish currency has been ruled out so far because Salmond recognizes the risks involved. He wants a form of adolescent semi-independence in...
- T-J 2nd Sep - 11:30pm
A situation where a potential member's currency is governed by another country that is already a member, and therefore already playing by European Union rules,...
- Psi 2nd Sep - 11:28pm
Paul in Wokingham That is an option, if the market moves on the ScotPound (either way) then the new Scot Central Bank will have to...
- Andrew Suffield 2nd Sep - 11:25pm
I am increasingly in favour of open primaries as I believe it would loosen and the influence of party in candidate selection. This seems a...