- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: What to do in the event of Scottish independence (George Potter)
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Where now for English devolution?
- Linkblogging For 18/09/14
- Maoam and Glenmorangie
- Mike Hancock resigns from the Lib Dems
- South West In Bloom results for our area
- How I would have voted in Scotland - and why I'm glad I didn't get a say
- Durham CC, Crook - 18 September 2014
- Conwy UA, Abergele Pensarn - 18 September 2014
- Oxford CC, Quarry and Risinghurst - 18 September 2014
- Call for sustainable housing in Northstowe
- Ruth Bright 19th Sep - 4:25am
Interesting to see how prominent women have been in this campaign - but alas, not in this thread. Susan, Alison, Bridget and Ali much missed.
- Rob 19th Sep - 2:58am
Well timed announcement - literally no one will notice. After 4 years we are finaly learning.
- Nick Barlow 19th Sep - 2:55am
It might be because it's very late and I've been watching too much referendum coverage, but there doesn't seem to be a fixed definition of...
- Tsar Nicolas 19th Sep - 2:51am
Doesn't Nick Clegg bear a great deal of responsibility ?
- Pegasus 19th Sep - 2:39am
@Eddie, I wouldn't put the French system as a reference. France is highly centralised (think it got a bit better since I left 18 years...
- Bernard Salmon 19th Sep - 1:45am
Clackmannanshire is a very good result for No - it's an area that I was predicting a Yes vote in.