- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Last chance to vote in Liberal Youth elections (Caron Lindsay)
- Strong language from Nick Clegg on more powers for Scotland: This opportunity cannot be hijacked (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- John Leech to speak at East Midlands Lib Dems conference
- Some thoughts on Alex Salmond's resignation
- The secret, I'm told, is in being somewhere else...
- It's not often the Tory reaction to an economic success is hostility
- "It was as black as the night sky": The Beast of Harborough returns
- Can 'Rainbow Laces' tie up homophobia in football?
- The Blood is The Life 21-09-2014
- Fantastic spectacle as Royal Welsh gets Freedom of Ludlow
- Nick Clegg is 100% right about devolution!
- Southport Airshow 2014
- Rabi Martins 21st Sep - 12:52pm
@Tsar Nicholas So let me get this right, you think 16 year olds are mature enough to sign up to join the army and fight...
- paul barker 21st Sep - 12:21pm
I agree with everthing Nick & Caron say on this. What is our reaction to the plan for a "Yes Alliance", effectively turning the GE...
- Sara Scarlett 21st Sep - 12:13pm
Eddie Sammon – “Planning regulations might be a problem, but mortgages being kept artificially cheap is also a problem. This creates more demand for houses...
- tonyhill 21st Sep - 11:43am
Am I missing something Caron? You talk about being disappointed at the blandness of what Nick wrote, and then in the headline and later on...
- Jayne Mansfield 21st Sep - 11:32am
@ Stuart @ Little jackie paper, I fully agree.
- Hywel 21st Sep - 11:27am
We've had this strong language from Nick before - during and after the expenses scandal. Then he got into government with some written down agreements...