- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- 'Why real creativity is based on knowledge'
- Heathrow, Brexit and the Richmond by-election. Why I'm grateful for Zac
- Screen-time for toddlers (aka all things in moderation)
- Three questions for Zac Goldsmith
- Safer Ludlow partnership to hold drop in session on 2 November
- Winter Song, by Colin Harvey
- Southport – Hospital boss gets the sack
- Comics Review Suggestions?
- Getting set for your AGM
- Conor McGovern 26th Oct - 1:57am
I think it's just got a lot tougher with the Tories not fielding a candidate, at least not in name.
- David Evans 26th Oct - 1:42am
Some Bookies may have us as favourites, but without a big name candidate for the Lib Dems, Zac Goldsmith's majority and money will be too...
- Katharine Pindar 26th Oct - 1:38am
It's taken me a long time to go through all the arguments in this fascinating discussion, so apologies for writing so late. I agree with...
- Philip Rolle 26th Oct - 12:34am
You need someone experienced - perhaps one of those who were unseated in 2015. Ed Davey? Jo Swinson?
- Michael BG 26th Oct - 12:26am
On my first reading of the RSA scheme, they have kept disability benefits out of it and suggested a way to ensure that the poorest...
- Joebourke 25th Oct - 11:21pm
Excellent article Helen around an increasingly important issue. This policy needs to be dovetailed with a long overdue reform of the tax and national insurance...