- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Do you support British involvement in air strikes against Islamic State?
- Caron’s Guide to the craziness of Conference – updated for Glasgow 2014 (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- Breakfast with Alan at La Ville Cario
- The Q#3 quintet, and then some
- David Cameron has lost his way and the Tories should split
- Another clip from Brond has appeared on Youtube
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: The Well-Behaved Orphans' quiz
- NHS boob job mum Josie Cunningham doesn't give birth to Curtis Davis's baby
- New Cerebus Post on Mindless Ones
- What is it with Bootle Labour's control freaks?
- Japanese Knotweed in Yardley - campaign Launch
- #FACup Third Qualifying Round draw - it's a grudge match... at home
- Tim13 30th Sep - 11:55pm
RC What you say about the NE economy would turn people (sorry, already has turned people) there against us, not in favour. The electoral figures...
- Caron Lindsay 30th Sep - 11:49pm
You need to tell us where, Suzanne. It's a thread about Conference. How can advertising a fringe be off topic?:-) And the reason half the...
- suzanne fletcher 30th Sep - 11:07pm
all good advice. I'd emphasise that it really is ok to just start up a conversation with anyone at all. I went on my own...
- Rebecca Hanson 30th Sep - 10:57pm
@ David, "From a distance it now seems that the tightening of standards over the last four years has meant teachers have to be on...
- jedibeeftrix 30th Sep - 10:46pm
on that subject: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/09/article-2215070-156C345A000005DC-652_634x228.jpg "This is sure to leave many middle-earners scratching their heads, wondering how on earth the hundreds of pounds taken from them...
- Conor McGovern 30th Sep - 10:45pm
Well done Julian. not that Theresa May will take any notice. She's in thrall to the same interests as the rest of the British political...