- WATCH: Hillary accept the Democratic nomination for President (Caron Lindsay)
- Wikipedia “edit-a-thon” on Liberal History (Janet Berridge)
- Mental health awareness was one of the reasons I became a Liberal Democrat (Dean Moore)
- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The Blood is the Life for 30-07-2016
- Tim Farron reselected
- Light in the Darkest Hour: Hands Across the Ocean
- Less eye-catching than recruiting new members, Lib Dems doing really well at keeping older members
- Volunteering events - August 2016 #takepridedundee
- Interesting Links for 30-07-2016
- Will Labour MPs set up their own party if Corbyn wins?
- Linkblogging For 29/11/16
- Friday favourite 143
- Whyte-Melville's working men's club in Northampton
- petermartin2001 30th Jul - 1:43pm
@ Steven Rose Euro is an invention that mostly benefits Germany by making their goods and services competitive whilst making those from poorer Eurozone countries...
- Eddie Sammon 30th Jul - 1:27pm
It looks like Elaine is doing great work. I don't know the complete demographics of Popular and Limehouse, even though I used to live there,...
- petermartin2001 30th Jul - 1:25pm
@Little Jackie Paper Many of us would love some German Ordoliberalism here in the UK Why? Ordoliberalism is predicated on the idea that a successful...
- petermartin2001 30th Jul - 12:40pm
"The difficult bit was then explaining where you would get the money from." The answer that question isn't at all difficult if we understand where...
- Martin Land 30th Jul - 12:16pm
Which, Richard, begs the question. Can the UK government deprive me of my European Citizenship? Is this an infringement of my human rights?
- Richard Underhill 30th Jul - 11:59am
"get clarity around the future status of EU citizens within the UK". Yes, but be careful about allowing others to frame the questions by the...