- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- peter tyzack 11th Dec - 9:46am
IF we had an honest and un-biased press then the public would know what good work the LibDems had been doing in government, and we...
- peter tyzack 11th Dec - 9:43am
for once I think Bill le Breton is talking sense. But one factor you have all overlooked in all of this is the power of...
- Paul in Twickenham 11th Dec - 9:40am
Over the last 5 years, median incomes have declined while non-discretionary expenditure - e.g. on rent, energy, food and public transport - has risen sharply....
- Donald Smith 11th Dec - 9:37am
Option C seems to me the most plausible, simply going by what has happened in almost every parliament since 1945. The main governing party %...
- RC 11th Dec - 9:19am
I think a lot will be decided in the campaign itself. The other two parties will try to make "voting for Nick Clegg" a major...
- Bill le Breton 11th Dec - 9:18am
Tim 13 - it is unusual for us to disagree, but your point about core or not , doesn't really matter to my argument which...