- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- The UK and the rapid deterioration in global security (Paul Reynolds)
- Brexit and the path to a written constitution (Ciaran McGonagle)
- The Focus Wall
- Update re: last post
- St George's Hydrotherapy Pool vs Mayor's Car
- Stupid Questions Asked by Journalists That Haven't Done their Research #1: Meat Loaf
- Labour's shambolic dithering in Gateshead could cost residents millions
- Cutting back in Whickham's car park
- The Blood is the Life for 25-08-2016
- Mersey Gateway Bridge – Progress but no mention of Northern Poorhouse!
- Tour of Britain in our area Thursday 8 September
- Is the gaffe-prone Owen Smith leaving Labour members with a hobson's choice for leader?
- Roland 25th Aug - 5:19pm
" “I give JC full marks for not accepting the offer of a complementary first class seat.” I say that because I assume that no...
- John Roffey 25th Aug - 5:03pm
It would be a pity if this discussion ground to a halt because of a dispute over the use of a single word. No one...
- Dav 25th Aug - 4:41pm
Accepting that the lack of a written constitution distinguishes the UK from other nations as unusually facilitative of these types of constitutional amendment, at this...
- Leave The EU 25th Aug - 4:01pm
@Robert Pinsker - "those who voted for it had no idea what they were supporting." - with respect, the Leave teams identified what people's key...
- Dave Orbison 25th Aug - 4:01pm
@Simon Shaw “as I understand it”. Precisely the problem. You appear to believe there is only one side to an issue and invariably you are...
- Eddie Sammon 25th Aug - 4:01pm
I like the way the Tories set policy. I don't like the idea of policies getting into the manifesto that the leader is against. I...