- Lib Dems: Lambing here (Caron Lindsay)
- Do you agree with Kirsty and Tim about banning Delilah? (Caron Lindsay)
- Is there a chance that the new Top Gear will be very entertaining but not (borderline) offensive? (Paul Walter)
- A practical suggestion to improve the UK’s influence within the EU (Robert Boyle)
- Baroness Sal Brinton writes…Electing diverse MPs (Sal Brinton)
- Channel 4 News report on Conservative spending in by-elections
- C4: Conservatives appear to have overspent on three by-elections
- Think you can do better than the Lib Dem HQ membership team? Here's your chance
- Terrorism and the EU
- Mathematical limericks
- No Official Umbrella, by Glyn Jones
- Waste and recycling consultation - have your say
- Liverpool FC – Ticket price hikes – John Pugh MP takes a stand
- When you tell a Lib Dem there's a documentary about STV on TV
- Reporting Europe
- Rob 8th Feb - 11:04pm
It should be banned, not for it's biographical content but purely because it's a truly dreadful song.
- Geoff Reid 8th Feb - 10:47pm
The national anthem should not be banned. Quietly disposed of yes, for all sorts of good political reasons - but not simply because it represents...
- Igor S 8th Feb - 10:46pm
Will not deny that David Cameron is a rather poor statesman (although he's a "nice chap"). However, the real culprit of the mass anti-EU feeling...
- expats 8th Feb - 10:46pm
AndrewR 8th Feb '16 - 10:08pm.......................Can anyone actually find a quote from Chris Bryant saying it should be banned? I couldn't. What I found was..."Delilah...
- Lorenzo 8th Feb - 10:41pm
Mark , very good to hear from you as I like your stance on most things but not this one ! Of course you are...
- Allan Heron 8th Feb - 10:16pm
It's been sung by Welsh rugby fans for years. Frankly, it seems like there was nothing better to report so this was used to stir...