- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Nick Clegg tackles the Daily Mail's sexism with humour
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Sustainability, where do we go from here? (Michael Taylor)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… The jobs agenda – a lot done, more still to do for single parents (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- The Independent View: This is the right time to drive forward integrated health and care (Simon Parker)
- Liberal Democrat amendment making revenge porn a crime to be debated today – watch Hannah’s story (Caron Lindsay)
- 12% fall in St Albans 'footfall' over past year
- FTSE100 CEO pay falls again as Vince Cable makes an impact
- The ministry of data
- #Israelunderattack - and it's not just Hamas
- Bury Council Agrees 3 Weekly Bin Collections
- The politics of science in social media
- Tories Accused of Misleading Residents As New Figures Show Over 800,000 Bus Journeys Could Be Cut!
- What should a political speech try to achieve?
- Kenilworth Avenue: No Waiting Restriction
- Dundee Museum of Transport wins Heritage Lottery Fund support @DMofT
- Joe Otten 22nd Jul - 2:58pm
Interesting point from Jenny. Not sure if it would be necessarily an end to capitalism, though it would have to be a very different capitalism....
- matt (Bristol) 22nd Jul - 2:58pm
Looks like a tenor or flugel horn to me...
- Keith Reed 22nd Jul - 2:55pm
I decided to publish my own report and agreed completely with my findings http://keithareed.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/lib-dems-in-therapy.html
- Hugh p 22nd Jul - 2:53pm
See my post on the Greg Mulholland thread lower down
- Paul Walter 22nd Jul - 2:51pm
I don't agree with your overblown hyperbole John, no.
- Stuart 22nd Jul - 2:45pm
@David Allen "Actually, Blairite spinners, only the polls taken well before the war were strongly in favour of a war. Opinion shifted strongly towards the...