- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Same sex Marriage: another Liberal Democrat victory
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Opinion: An EU exit would be bad for Britain; it is our job to explain why (Richard Davis)
- Opinion: Some thoughts on the NHS from a recent patient (William Hobhouse)
- “Is the coalition government doing enough to encourage social mobility?” (Stephen Tall)
- Nick Clegg says coalition “staunch opponents” will work together till 2015 (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Referendum debate is a sideshow: the countdown to Britain’s real EU vote starts today (Giles Goodall)
- Social Liberal Forum conference - 2013
- Woolwich: The selective memory of the EDL and BNP
- Kent Police update April 2013 - Sandgate, Cheriton, and surrounding areas.
- Garston writing competition
- Rennie calls for review after Humza's howler
- Sickened and disgusted: Woolwich attack
- Renewable Energy vs. Shale
- The Blood is The Life 23-05-2013
- UKIP: Police probe 'racist' councillors
- A Brief Note on "Piracy"
- ATF 23rd May - 12:45pm
There does seem to be a changing attitude towards the party in the press this week. Whilst there are many in the party unhappy with...
- Eddie Sammon 23rd May - 12:41pm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2010/nov/05/us-accused-of-worsening-price-rises But stuff it, let's just have lots more of it! Pensioners are also getting pillaged by this policy.
- Eddie Sammon 23rd May - 12:38pm
Exactly Paul! We need to be speaking out against QE it has just been a giant stealth tax to take from the poor to give...
- Eddie Sammon 23rd May - 12:21pm
No no, it is our job to explain to the public what is the best thing to do. Not start with a biased kneejerk opinion...
- Eddie Sammon 23rd May - 12:19pm
The pupil premium is a joke. You can't reduce the attainment gap between the rich and the poor by making the poor poorer.