- Can everyone please just play nice? Briefing against other Liberal Democrats and insulting party activists is never going to help.
- Paddy: We're one mistake away from war in Ukraine
- Opinion: Don't like the exam question? Just cross it out...
- Nick Clegg announces 2015 negotiating team
- Opinion: I'm 89% Liberal Democrat and a lot of my friends were surprised to be too
- Tom Brake writes… Job sharing for MPs – an idea whose time has come (Tom Brake MP)
- Opinion: Sustaining the Recovery (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: Give British EU migrants back their votes (Giles Goodall)
- Opinion: Let’s move to one-member one-vote (Louise Shaw)
- George Lyon MEP writes…Brave mountain rescue teams should not have to pay VAT on essential, lifesaving kit (George Lyon MEP)
- Congratulations to St John's School, Kenilworth!
- The Unsecured State Part 5 - Abandoned Inquiries
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Welcome to Contemporary Australia
- Fairview Homes Development south of the Old Convent
- Four decades on: the besetting sin of Liberals
- My #ldconf survival kit
- The worst customer service I've ever experienced: Thanks 3
- Let's Move to OMOV
- Support International Women's Day here in Manchester
- Willie Rennie puts Salmond on the spot over failing Justice Secretary
- David White 7th Mar - 1:29pm
Thank you to those who posted so many interesting and challenging comments. In particular, I thank Louise Shaw for raising the issue. Because I am,...
- David White 7th Mar - 1:18pm
Have I misunderstood or do Brits abroad no longer have the right to vote in UK elections? Through the 1970s, I lived in a couple...
- JohnTilley 7th Mar - 1:17pm
David Allen makes some good points, not least onTurkey and EU membership. Some comments in this thread have already been overtaken by events. The Putin...
- Frank Booth 7th Mar - 1:09pm
I'm pretty worried about Carney. His suggestion that bank assest could rise to 9 times GDP by 2050 was the most alarming comment by a...
- David Allen 7th Mar - 1:04pm
Hi Nick, I'm the person who brought the East Midlands into all this, you need to read back to: http://www.libdemvoice.org/nick-clegg-announces-2015-negotiating-team-38418.html#comment-283215 A week ago the East...
- Alex Macfie 7th Mar - 12:56pm
Talk of which party is best placed to stop UKIP is missing the point and irrelevant because: (i) this is a PR election, and (ii)...