- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Referendum Results open thread
- "Devastated and angry" Farron says Lib Dems will fight for a "tolerant, open-hearted, optimistic and outward looking" country
- What the EU Referendum has taught me (Nigel Jones)
- What does the EU Referendum mean for Liberal Democrats (Joe Zammit-Lucia)
- Sir Graham Watson writes…Is there a way back from the Brexit decision? (Graham Watson)
- A new Union of Democratic Control? (Matthew Campbell)
- Moving forwards as positive campaigners (Matt Dolman)
- England complete 3-0 series win over Australia
- I prefer the referendum reaction from Tim Farron to that from Jeremy Corbyn
- Brexit: the potential political consequences
- The big lies that secured a Brexit vote
- For those complaining about people being still unhappy at the EU referendum result.
- Section 50 and negotiations with the EU - delay is key.
- The Damage Done: The UK faces the Sunset
- The anatomy of a political campaign ad
- Never glad confident morning again
- Caracatus 25th Jun - 6:38pm
@ Bill le Breton - yes we are at 8% in the polls, and 1/4 of them don't even share one of the oldest and...
- David Raw 25th Jun - 6:28pm
On the face of it I'm quite sympathetic to this notion - though the difference is that in August, 1914 the then Liberal Government declared...
- Caracatus 25th Jun - 6:28pm
I voted leave because I had been assured that M15 would rub out my cross and replace it with one for remain. Yes the people...
- Matthew Huntbach 25th Jun - 6:25pm
So you see, I answered my own question.
- Matthew Huntbach 25th Jun - 6:24pm
Ailsa Gaskill-Jones Yesterday I had Labour voters saying they put a huge chunk of responsibility for Brexit at Jeremy Corbyn’s door and will never vote...
- Liam Birch 25th Jun - 6:19pm
Matthew Huntbach - "...So what is it we can now do to make everyone feel free and happy and so much different from how they...