- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives
- The best UK government of my lifetime (Caron Lindsay)
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- Community Spirit Action Group AGM
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 48 Freedom - Liberty
- Election Day - a Date with Humility
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 49 - Conrad Russell
- Approaching the end of the delivery treadmill
- 2015 General Election Day 38: With the finish line in sight...
- Lib Dem Election win in Consett
- Why I won't be surprised if Nick Clegg starts singing Abba songs during the next long Lib Dem policy meeting
- Taxpayers face £11.7bn payback for Labour's private health deals
- Day 5239: Worst! Election! Eveh!
- Stevan Rose 6th May - 10:15pm
"Current UKPR polling average: LD= 9% I wonder what a “clearly unpopular” governing party would get?" As TCO points out Government means 2 parties. Jointly...
- TCO 6th May - 9:56pm
@PT hint: the government consists of two parties not one.
- Stephen Hesketh 6th May - 9:53pm
The meteorite has hit and the ashcloud is forming … Meanwhile on planet Earth things are clearing ... It was 3) social democracy that carried...
- Samuel Griffiths 6th May - 9:50pm
I don't think you have once mentioned your view on the coalition, Matthew. If you have done so elsewhere on this site I have not...
- Passing through 6th May - 9:47pm
@Stevan Rose "This is not a clearly unpopular government" Current UKPR polling average: LD= 9% I wonder what a "clearly unpopular" governing party would get?
- Caron Lindsay 6th May - 9:44pm
Margaret, I don't think I have said anything about people tactically voting Conservative. I am angry with the Conservative campaign, stoking up the fire between...