- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- A message from Tim Farron
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Seeking an antidote to poisonous politics (Jim Williams)
- A message from Tim Farron (The Voice)
- What the EU Referendum has taught me (Nigel Jones)
- What does the EU Referendum mean for Liberal Democrats (Joe Zammit-Lucia)
- Sir Graham Watson writes…Is there a way back from the Brexit decision? (Graham Watson)
- Interesting Links for 26-06-2016
- When is democracy just a misunderstood concept? and should we fill in an online petition ?
- The next day
- Lib Dems will fight next election on policy of returning Britain to the EU
- Leicester Oral History Trail 12: Il Rondo
- Anthony Hill hosts charity event in Crosby
- A Strawberry Afternoon Tea with Age Concern Crosby
- Thorpe Langton this afternoon: In Time of 'The Breaking of Nations'
- Europe and the United Kingdom - a pause to reflect
- Is a Referendum democratic and when should I question the result? My personal rationale!
- Martin 26th Jun - 9:00am
I am impressed with Tim Farron's swift and decisive response to the worst political mistake of my lifetime, and act of self harm that eclipses...
- Nom de Plume 26th Jun - 8:59am
tpfkar You don't get it. Once you are out you are out. You are a third country. There is not and can not be a...
- tpfkar 26th Jun - 8:49am
A great headline, but, but: 1 - it looks anti-democratic to say you'll campaign against a referendum outcome without pledging a further one 2 -...
- Helen Dudden 26th Jun - 8:38am
I think you need to consider, what our reasons are for wishing to leave. There was even a pro bono completed for ECAS on the...
- ppb 26th Jun - 8:34am
as a political party we are free to represent those who voted for Britain to stay in the EU, I see no reason why we...
- Nom de Plume 26th Jun - 8:31am
Bill le Breton The EU will have to reform, if only because of the euro. Any political institution reforms as the society it represents changes....