- Baroness Sal Brinton writes…Electing diverse MPs (Sal Brinton)
- Welsh Lib Dem Conference: Friday night rally, and the wit and wisdom of Wales’ Lib Dem women (Caron Lindsay)
- Assange: From Townsville to Knightsbridge via Cloud Cuckoo Land (Paul Walter)
- Putting in a good word for Turkey and the Turks (Paul Walter)
- Lib Dem parliamentarians mark #timetotalk day (Caron Lindsay)
- Flatland by Edwin A. Abbott
- Cameron tightens screw on social housing
- Lib Dems move on Southport Floods
- Liverpool - The spiritual home of North Korea?
- Haringey Labour suspends it's own councillor, and hits the headlines again...
- House of Shattered Wings, by Aliette de Bodard
- Impressive results for Ruth Dombey and the Lib Dem team in Sutton
- Noosha Fox: Georgina Bailey
- As May 2015 showed, UKIP is not the obvious home for disgruntled Tories - the EU referendum won't change that
- David Cooper 7th Feb - 5:18pm
"most shocking events of the 2015 General Election...was the loss of our top held and target seats with women and BAME candidates" Dear Sal, this...
- Ian Swales 7th Feb - 5:15pm
You're right Paul. In my case it was being local, and winning at the second attempt (and learning from you at Conference!). Frankly if candidates...
- Paul Walter 7th Feb - 5:10pm
Thanks Roland and James
- Sarah 7th Feb - 4:37pm
John - I'm not sure how one anecdote about a female MP not being up to much really helps things. I don't think anyone here...
- Paul Holmes 7th Feb - 4:11pm
John Barratt, like myself, was first elected to Parliament in 2001. We made good friends out of that intake in people like Patsy Calton, Norman...
- Mick Taylor 7th Feb - 4:00pm
@David Evans, I have been a party member over 50 years, both as a member, councillor, PPC and officer. In my experience, women (a) don't...