- Jacqui Wood Cancer Centre Open Day - all welcome!
- Read Tim Farron's My Values - My Liberalism, setting out his political credo
- Interesting Links for 29-06-2016
- This is what I think the Tories will do next in the Brexit saga - and its consequences
- Paul Mason and what comes after even later capitalism
- Labour's problem is not just Corbyn: it's John McDonnell too
- Boris Johnson is the prisoner of Ukip and the Tory right wing
- Our most treasured resident, handled only under licence, and recorded in verse
- Opening a new older persons appartments in Ainsdale/Birkdale/Southport
- Telephone Preference Service scammer tried to grab my bank details. Let's warn others
- Katerina Porter 29th Jun - 9:10am
Stress on on social services - hospitals, schools, housing is the responsability of government, and existing before but much increased by austerity, cuts, wilful blindness...
- Geoff Reid 29th Jun - 8:41am
At long last there seem to be serious voices in the Labour undergrowth calling for Proportional Representation. If this contributes to a non-Tory consensus, fine,...
- Tom Harney 29th Jun - 8:32am
I am full of admiration for the work of Simon McGrath and his colleagues. And for looking for issues in the public eye. And even...
- Bill le Breton 29th Jun - 8:22am
This was interesting from Helen, "Who will next lead the Conservative party? I am wondering if Boris Johnson, has in fact played this all wrong....
- Tom Harney 29th Jun - 8:13am
Thank you D.Hewitt. I had a lot of feedback. I live in Wirral, in the ward where I was one of three Lib Dem Councillors,...
- Jane 29th Jun - 8:00am
The Lib Dems are on the wrong side of history. Yes it's important to protect EU citizens and to tackle racism. Frankly it's even more...