- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons.
- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria (David Grace)
- A pill that stops HIV in its tracks (John Abrams)
- Implications of the European Union Referendum Bill (Merlene Emerson)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- Maghull – The Forge
- Five Reasons to Watch The Trip of a Lifetime Trailer - Doctor Who 52 Extra: C
- Why does it matter which way David Cameron is going to vote on Syria?
- Why the Liberal Democrats shouldn't back bombing Syria
- My life heroes – Kennedy x 2, Randall and Hayes
- Writing elsewhere
- The best books are healing to read
- Grant Shapps 0 - Jeremy Browne 1
- High morals v low pragmatism: what on earth to do about Syria?
- Is bombing Syria bigger than every day politics - or is it not?
- Bruce 1st Dec - 2:24pm
David in Iraq the government asked for air cover. In Syria there has been no request for assistance. The Syrian government has invited Russia to...
- Mark Smulian 1st Dec - 2:23pm
Even Cameron appears to accept that bombing alone cannot defeat ISIS, it would need troops on the ground. Since he does not wish to put...
- Dave Page 1st Dec - 2:15pm
There's a transcript of this statement on the LGBT+ Lib Dems website.
- Simon Boyd 1st Dec - 2:13pm
- Dave Page 1st Dec - 2:09pm
Our health spokesperson Norman Lamb MP has today made a statement on access to PrEP via the NHS.
- Dav 1st Dec - 2:07pm
immigrants from America, Russia, or China, say, don’t get to vote at all, even though elections affect them too And we (rightly) don't get to...