- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- The Independent View: Looking at ways to help student entrepreneurs (Johnny Luk)
- Welsh Lib Dems secure £128m for education and apprenticeships
- Who Is This We Exactly?
- Linkblogging For 01/10/14
- Steam-hauled freight on the Settle and Carlisle
- Update on Brow Foot Gate / Trimmingham traffic problems
- Don't fall for Jazzerbaijan
- Community Spirit Action Group - talk by @DMofT
- Boris and the Brick but someone else got there first
- An unusual mailing from party HQ to all Liberal Democrat members
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Call Clegg
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Oct - 7:58am
The elephant in the room is what happens when interest rates go up. People think they can just not increase them and the stock market...
- John Roffey 2nd Oct - 7:51am
@ Frank Booth "They’ve now realised that actually you don’t even need a majority to implement a radical right wing agenda, just form a coalition...
- jedibeeftrix 2nd Oct - 7:50am
"The UK has the fourth largest defence budget in the world, yet some people are for ever complaining our troops are ill-equipped and no expense...
- Bill le Breton 2nd Oct - 7:36am
The briefing confirmed that we are fighting a 'message based' campaign. Well using the word campaign here might be going a bit too far. Please...
- Paul Walter 2nd Oct - 7:20am
OK on iPhone. Good way to have all the docs in one place but the schedule is not good again. It says it is updating...
- Paul In Wokingham 2nd Oct - 4:49am
@A Social Liberal - "it makes you wonder how we ever got into bed with them". Dick Tuck can supply the answer.