- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Is Mike Crockart voting Yes to Independence?
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: I sat on the fence for a long time (Rebecca Hanson)
- Race equality survey of presidential candidates (Lester Holloway)
- Is this Britain's most prolific father? Bus driver fathers 26 children by 9 women
- Lusitania Audio Project in Lydiate – At Village Centre
- The two Scotlands
- The missing
- Federal Conference: Amendments to Motions
- Claimant Count tracker: Folkestone & Dover
- Liberalism 101 Part 2: Free Speech: What it is and What it isn't
- Betting on the independence referendum
- Phone Scotland
- The Blood is The Life 18-09-2014
- David Evans 18th Sep - 4:39pm
I don't like the expression anti politics, because it is an easy term established politicians use to simply disparage and disregard a significant part of...
- flo clucas 18th Sep - 4:38pm
John Tilley, I love your comment!
- David Allen 18th Sep - 4:30pm
Yes 48, No 51, spoilt papers 1. There, that's different!
- RC 18th Sep - 4:25pm
"When asked in focus groups or surveys citizens do not back the idea of constitutional reform among their top choices for political reform." "People want...
- Linda Forbes 18th Sep - 4:24pm
I would question what incentive Westminster has to deliver The Vow if Scotland votes No. The Tories have absolutely nothing to lose with only one...
- Tony Greaves 18th Sep - 4:11pm
When it comes to local democracy, and our different ideas and beliefs of how it should work, the Liberal Democrats have completely lost their way,...