- ++ Jeremy Browne to stand down as Lib Dem MP in May 2015
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks
- 28 Lib Dem MPs vote for recognition of state of Palestine, 1 against
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like?
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Opinion: Tackling tax avoidance should be a top manifesto issue (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: And you thought EVEL was difficult… (Michael Taylor)
- Opinion: Confused Britain (Scott Stables)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Early Health Warnings
- Journalists should be given public interest defence in law - Lib Dems
- VIDEO: Free School Meals in action
- No 14 bus route - changes in Odd Down
- The taxing issue of taxation policy
- Worth Reading 137: By the rivers of Babylon
- More on why perfectionism sucks
- Regular coffee mornings at 'The Addy'
- Christ Church thief caught
- Lydiate – Chesire Lines train passing signal box – the back story
- Igor Sagdejev 20th Oct - 11:38pm
Stuart, it is fun reading your posts. BTW, the Brits are not the worst in learning languages. Russians are about that bad too, not to...
- George Potter 20th Oct - 11:37pm
And, incidentally, I think it's worth pointing out that, as a parliamentarian, the noble lord Tony Greaves is a voting representative for life when it...
- George Potter 20th Oct - 11:33pm
@David Evans Actually the comment by Tony Greaves is completely illogical and unsubstantiated. For one thing, if we switched to one member, one vote but...
- Igor Sagdejev 20th Oct - 11:31pm
But the English retirees living in Spain are an entirely different matter! They are paying coostomers! The Spanish must be double happy to have them....
- Peter 20th Oct - 11:29pm
I think having policy that is in the interests of the membership at large as opposed to just those who have been active in their...
- Paul In Wokingham 20th Oct - 11:02pm
5th place. In a national opinion poll. Behind the Greens. And there are still nearly 7 months until the election. In the raw data for...