- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 12% for Westminster, but just 6% in the Euros
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Back on my former home patch in Swalwell
- Steps Fosse Gardens to Ridge Green close refurbish
- The Blood is The Life 20-04-2014
- Labour as a 'one trick pony'
- Paying for high child care costs
- Costs awarded against volunteer advisors
- My recommended reading for today April 20, 2014
- Corston View Play Area
- Harris Academy Perth Road site - issues addressed
- Shirley Williams – the best Prime Minister we never had?
- JohnTilley 20th Apr - 12:12pm
“Nursing was not thought of as a profession for middle-class girls. Most professional nurses came from more humble homes" And nursing was better as a...
- JohnTilley 20th Apr - 12:07pm
A Chocolate Teapot could have been used to mock the Coaition. But Steve Bradley is right -- Clegg is the weak point. Whilst he is...
- Steve Bradley 20th Apr - 11:36am
In the eyes of many voters, Nick Clegg has become the personification of everything they have disliked about the Lib Dems since 2010. It's unfair,...
- Tony Greaves 20th Apr - 11:33am
Whether things like this are effective depend on whether they strike a chord with people. In this case I leave others to judge that. By...
- malc 20th Apr - 11:23am
Labour know if they succeed in making Clegg look like a "weak Tory" they will attract left wing Lib Dem voters and win the GE....
- Peter Watson 20th Apr - 11:14am
@Martin "but popular opinion is generally against our pro EU message" A recent poll of students suggests that even where the pro-EU message is supported...