- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrats take mental health seriously
- The local dimension - A stronger local economy that will benefit everyone
- Best make sure you watch more than the first 55 seconds of this Lib Dem video
- Polling Day Parking in Launceston
- Operation Manatee: Lib Dems launch unique digital advertising campaign, and it's big
- Feline fine on the doorstep
- Coming Up...
- Vote for Scobie and who knows what we will get
- The best Lib Dem poster display I've ever seen, a Dalek and meeting a fellow BlackBerry Passport fan
- Media endorsements are building a narrative to keep Cameron in office, whatever the result
- Eddie Sammon 5th May - 3:13pm
Do people not know how to laugh anymore? It was fun and we have an equalities section in the manifesto. Caron makes a good point...
- Arthur Snell 5th May - 3:10pm
Eddie: just supposing that LDs can get all of those ministerial positions, there's no guarantee that their achievements would lead to any boost for the...
- Malcolm Todd 5th May - 2:50pm
I'm afraid I wasn't impressed. Yes, it "got better as it went along". What effect will it have had on people who didn't stay long...
- Eddie Sammon 5th May - 2:39pm
Imagine: Vince in the Treasury, Jo in Business, Ed Davey securing a global agreement in Paris, Featherstone in the Home Office, Carmichael Secretary of State...
- John Grout 5th May - 2:25pm
This got better as it went along. One of these days, a party will produce a women-targeted piece of campaigning which isn't pink and is...
- Arthur Snell 5th May - 2:05pm
There's a basic issue here: in 2010 LDs got nearly a quarter of the vote. This week a tenth will seem like a good result....