- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Times: "The increasingly confident and powerful Mr Clegg"
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Opinion: Cash in your pocket or green fields on your doorstep? (Andy Boddington)
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over (Mary Reid)
- The Tea Partification of the British Left
- Peter Cook nearly fought Hampstead for the Liberal Democrats
- Akaash Maharaj - Huffington Post: The True Cost of Political Corruption
- Nelson Mandela - a hero of all time
- Cheadle packed for Victorian Market
- Rallying cry for European Elections in Newbury
- Slavery in our own time - disturbing phenomenon
- 'bad things the Lib Dems have stopped the Tories doing in government' 5
- My recommended reading for today December 7, 2013
- Simon Hughes's unusual Christmas present: see the next Lib Dem Newswire
- Jayne Mansfield 7th Dec - 9:53pm
@tonyhill I think that few of us have Nelson Mandela's generosity of spirit. Nevertheless, he was an example that we could at least try to...
- JohnTilley 7th Dec - 8:59pm
What can we take from a 12% turnout in Todmorden? Virtually nothing. I agree with Tony and Tubby and I would guess with any rational...
- tonyhill 7th Dec - 8:35pm
I like Simon Bank's answer to the question because it explains the impossibility of giving a binary answer if you are at all reflective. One...
- Peter Watson 7th Dec - 8:20pm
"Glasgow Shettleston has never been our strongest area, but I can report a 0.6% rise in our vote in the ward for our candidate Jamie...
- Jayne Mansfield 7th Dec - 7:27pm
There are some posters on here that I would enthusiastically vote for in local election. Come the General election , it will be a different...
- Simon Banks 7th Dec - 7:18pm
Interesting. I think both Richard Dean and sfk have good points. I really don't know how I would reply, and I'm 100% British in origins...