- Tim Farron MP writes…Green Climate Fund shows this government is leading the world (Tim Farron MP)
- Opinion: Sticking up for the entrepreneurs of the future (Alain Desmier)
- Opinion: TTIP and the inversion of the Free Trade debate (John Dixon)
- Baroness Olly Grender writes…Tales from the Rochester campaign trail (Olly Grender)
- Opinion: Is the First World War a reasonable subject for a supermarket advert? (Paul Walter)
- What next for UKIP? I think Tory MPs will bide their time
- Another by-election - another dreadful result
- My must-reads this week November 21, 2014
- The Blood is The Life 21-11-2014
- Man who was set to be UKIP Parliamentary candidate jailed for cruelty to animals
- Roseangle pillar box damaged
- People-power brings Christmas Switch-on to Wallington
- West End Christmas Fortnight starts tomorrow!
- Bootle – New owners for down at heel Strand Shopping Centre
- Gun Crime in Sefton – It is still a problem – Is it being effectively addressed?
- Paul in Wokingham 21st Nov - 11:58am
@David Evans - but what can be done? There are plenty of people on LDV who have been saying these things for a long time,...
- Julian Gibb 21st Nov - 11:57am
Exiled Scot Slight correction - The battle for 5th. place was between the LD's and the Monster Loony Party. The Greens had almost 5 times...
- SIMON BANKS 21st Nov - 11:50am
Having worked like hell in Clacton, I must say that though I don't have personal experience of going over the top at the Somme or...
- Tsar Nicolas 21st Nov - 11:50am
@Helen Tadcastle "Meanwhile LDV will run yet another story on trans-gender/gay marriage awareness…" You are right inasmuch as these issues do not dominate the thinking...
- John Roffey 21st Nov - 11:47am
@ David Evans "it is not our fault because it was never the right time for us to do anything" What I do not think...
- matt 21st Nov - 11:34am
My mind is so conflicted now. Before, when I still had some hope in the Liberal Democrats, I wanted Nick Clegg to resign. I thought...