- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria
- ++LDV Members' Survey on Syria - 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT...(and it's a big but..)
- Confirmed: Lib Dem MPs to back airstrikes in Syria - Sky
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons.
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria (David Grace)
- A pill that stops HIV in its tracks (John Abrams)
- Implications of the European Union Referendum Bill (Merlene Emerson)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- Lib Dem MPs will back airstrikes on Syria
- Six of the Best 554
- Liberal Democrat MPs to back air strikes again Isil in Syria
- Eritrea-Ethiopia Boundary Commission (EEBC)
- Going Full Right Wing Nut-Job
- North Wind, by Gwyneth Jones
- Shropshire Council planners have responded to my article "Local planning is dead in Shropshire"
- The Labour Party has been here before (and it turned out rather well)
- Lydiate – Christmas Tree on the Village Green today
- Cllr Mark Wright 1st Dec - 9:47pm
Good call Tim.
- Hywel 1st Dec - 9:45pm
This is Tims full statement (email of a shorter version just arrived) http://www.libdems.org.uk/position_on_syria?utm_campaign=151201_syria&utm_medium=email&utm_source=libdems
- Richard Underhill 1st Dec - 9:41pm
William 1st Dec '15 - 7:44pm "Why on Earth is it Nick who is announcing this?" David Steel used to make announcements for Paddy Ashdown,...
- John Deeks 1st Dec - 9:28pm
Has anybody who is against our involvement in Syria actually said we should withdraw from Iraq? If not can it be explained why.
- Ian 1st Dec - 9:28pm
Shifting some rubble around in Syria, with risk of tragic collateral damage along the way, isn't going to make anyone any safer, either here or...
- Roland 1st Dec - 9:18pm
> "I think we are going to be punished for it." As far as the various jihadists are concerned, "the West" is going to be...