- No, we didn’t call the flag nasty. (James Baker)
- Liberals gather in Bournemouth to pioneer new strategies to rebuild and win again (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- Dear English Party, is there something you’ve forgotten to do? (Caron Lindsay)
- The battle for a better Europe starts in Bournemouth (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Momentum and the future of political parties
- Lib Dems gain council seat from SNP
- Is social media disconnecting politicians from voters?
- Hospital waiting list figures in Wales rise again
- Maghull to Netherton – So many speed limits!
- Labour's e-cigarette myth evaporates
- The decline of Ukip in local elections
- What does a good 2020 election result look like for the Tories and Labour?
- My must-reads this week October 9, 2015
- Why the EU out campaign should be worried about science
- Duncan Stott 9th Oct - 2:41pm
expats, I don't see anything you just wrote as in conflict with anything I wrote. We should be opposing the government taking away people's top-ups....
- Roger Roberts 9th Oct - 2:41pm
Kath Lewis didn't quite make it in the Deganwy Ward for Conwy Town Council- we only polled 46 votes in the last by-election in that...
- Peter Watson 9th Oct - 2:19pm
Looking at the detailed results, it appears that Green and Independent voters were reasonably evenly split between the SNP and the Lib Dems as second...
- paul barker 9th Oct - 2:08pm
Congratulations & thanks to our team. Skip this if you have already seen my earlier comment. Looking at the 9 byelections I have been able...
- Ian Eiloart 9th Oct - 2:06pm
I don't care who the third party is, I won't give consent to transfer my personal information to them.
- Tonyj 9th Oct - 2:03pm
What's that faint familiar sound I can hear? It might just be Charles Kennedy's gentle chuckle. :)