- Opinion: 19th September – now what? (Malcolm Wood)
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Crown Prosecution Service is wrong not to prosecute undercover police officers (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: A ringfence is not enough for the science budget (Ed Long)
- The Gender Agenda #4: The Liberal Democrats are a feminist party (Alice Thomas)
- Have your say on council solar schemes
- First look: the training programme at Lib Dem Autumn Conference
- Justice for abused children goes beyond race
- The world looks complicated, our politics looks small
- Learning from the Rotherham scandal - this should be a moment for humility
- Valuing the public in science advice
- A quick thought on Carswell
- UKIP Gets Its "First" MP
- UK Government extends English cancer drugs fund
- Give Douglas Carswell his due - this is how you defect and what a UKIP coup
- Keith Legg 28th Aug - 3:27pm
Let's get this straight. Firstly, even most Yes supporters of my acquaintance (except the most optimistic and fanatical) acknowledge that a No vote is still...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Aug - 3:27pm
Simon McGrath Any evidence for that ? I thought people were voting UKIP because basically they don’t like foreigners. There is plenty of evidence for...
- simon 28th Aug - 3:14pm
"Perhaps it is time to ask people why they vote UKIP." You are too late. What absolutely intoxicating news! As some of you have divined,...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Aug - 3:05pm
Martin Could we Lib Dems and the Labour party be persuaded to opt out of this by-election? That would be the dream situation for UKIP,...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 28th Aug - 2:50pm
I'm surprised that Scots would even consider 'One vote fits all'
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 28th Aug - 2:48pm
Bearing in mind that the SNP doesn't have a great majority amongst Scots - I'm wondering what will happen [if Yes goes ahead] when the...