- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- Osborne’s democracy cuts shows true Tory colours (Thomas Shakespeare)
- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough (Nick Thornsby)
- Liberal Democrats should campaign against benefits “rape clause” (Caron Lindsay)
- Caroline Pidgeon writes… Action, not rhetoric, on knife crime (Caroline Pidgeon)
- The reality of living with, leaving and surviving domestic abuse (Betty)
- Just getting this in ahead of Oldham by-election on Thursday
- Nick da Costa selected by Lib Dems for Enfield and Haringey
- How the Rosetta Stone unlocked hieroglyphics
- What the Mark Clarke scandal and the rise of Corbyn have to do with one another
- Six reasons why Syria 2015 is like Iraq 2003 - and getting more so.
- It is a Labour civil war as Unite joins the fray
- Listen again to my BBC Radio Cambs interview on Syria bombing!
- Temporary Traffic Order : Johnston's Lane
- Keith attacks Conservative threat to Cheadle and Gatley shops
- Dangerous sign removed from Eco Park
- Stephen Hesketh 30th Nov - 1:07pm
Agree with David Evans29th Nov '15 - 11:19pm and paul barker30th Nov '15 - 12:36pm. One of the questions and its yes/no answer was especially...
- paul barker 30th Nov - 12:36pm
Have now donr the survey but felt that some of the questions were confusing so am unsure how clear the results will be.
- Matt (Bristol) 30th Nov - 12:34pm
There are too many men on this thread for me to feel genuinely comfortable continuing to opionate, but it worries me that there is too...
- David Raw 30th Nov - 12:31pm
@ Mick Taylor : Completely agree. The voice of sanity.
- Thomas Shakespeare 30th Nov - 12:17pm
@expats I don't agree. The real risk in forming a minority government was a new election being callled if we tried to block significant legislation....
- GP Purnell 30th Nov - 12:13pm
@ Jedi - AIUI Labour moved tampons DOWN from the main rate of VAT (now 20% thanks to the Coalition, but lower then) to the...