- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- The UK and the rapid deterioration in global security (Paul Reynolds)
- Brexit and the path to a written constitution (Ciaran McGonagle)
- The Blood is the Life for 25-08-2016
- Mersey Gateway Bridge – Progress but no mention of Northern Poorhouse!
- Tour of Britain in our area Thursday 8 September
- Is the gaffe-prone Owen Smith leaving Labour members with a hobson's choice for leader?
- Could the GMB-Unite spat develop into a greater rift in the trade union movement generally?
- Harris Academy FPs' Lunch
- Let's talk tuition fees.
- Interesting Links for 25-08-2016
- You know that thing where you watch a show & you really love it & then SOMETHING happens?
- Farewell Sam Martinez
- Dave Orbison 25th Aug - 12:14pm
@Simon Shaw - if I got on a train with a group, as Corbyn did, and this group included my partner, I would in all...
- Psi 25th Aug - 12:12pm
Richard Underhill I think the Olympics demonstrates how poorly the BBC now does events. The fact that 11m people wanted to watch an event is...
- nvelope2003 25th Aug - 12:11pm
JamesG : Trains have exclusive use of the track and signalling which give them some advantage over buses which normally share roads with other users....
- Paul Murray 25th Aug - 12:01pm
It would be delightful if "gone to make jam" was to enter the lexicon as a euphemism for a politician going AWOL when under fire/scrutiny.
- Bill le Breton 25th Aug - 11:56am
May I suggest an acid test for gauging how well representatives in working groups respond to the views of members and potential supporters. When they...
- Nigel Jones 25th Aug - 11:48am
This is a very important issue regarding our strategy over the next few years. It assumes that we are opposed to a Tory government, but...