- Nick Clegg to challenge Government over Brexit
- Lib Dems will offer an optimistic alternative to Brexit Britain
- Daisy Benson, Claire Young and Dawn Barnes selected for former Lib Dem seats
- Nick Clegg: We need more than warm words and bromide from May
- Paddy Ashdown to endorse new progressive liberal movement
- How Lib Dems are using Pokemon Go (Caron Lindsay)
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration – the Adam Smith Institute (Paul Walter)
- Why does the Tory Government want students to be even poorer? (Anna Pitcher)
- Lib Dems react to closure of Cedars family immigration facility (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrats need to have radical solutions to collapse of industrial communities (Edwin Moriarty)
- Shrewsbury Ark goes outreach to tackle rough sleeping but let's not forget the hidden homeless
- Interesting Links for 24-07-2016
- IPCC takes action against 11 over Greville Janner case
- Nick Clegg re-selected in Sheffield Hallam
- Saturday reading
- St Mary in Arden, Market Harborough
- Shropshire Council rejects plea to explore views on a council tax referendum
- Penis photo posters seized by police in Lewes
- Liberator on Liberal Democrat candidate selections
- The Algebra of Ice, by Lloyd Rose
- R Uduwerage-Perera 24th Jul - 8:51am
Dear David Cooper, It is now commonly accepted that the contemporary tirade against Islam is so closely associated with racism in intent that in most...
- Meg Thomas 24th Jul - 8:47am
I agree with Expats and Clootie. At least I really hope they are on to the crux of all this. It's important we don't get...
- Nick Baird 24th Jul - 8:33am
Gordon - "It’s done in all sorts of ways, for example by oligopolies like ‘Big Retail’ which has mark-ups far above traditional ones, in banking...
- jedibeeftrix 24th Jul - 8:10am
"The government needs to delay brexit until everyone has forgotten about it." The people would need to respond by turning up in front of parliament...
- john 24th Jul - 1:09am
Assuming we completely leave the EU which countries will be willing to fill in the UK's £ 11 billion missing contribution ? Or alternatively which...
- Christopher Haigh 24th Jul - 1:02am
@Glenn, UKIP might be a threat to some Labour seats but they have no chance of unseating the Tories. The government needs to delay brexit...