- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Opinion: The Immigration Premium: A positive approach to immigration (Drew Durning)
- Opinion: Simple, liberal ideas for London (Anthony Fairclough)
- Stand up against the politics of bullets and threats (Ed Fordham)
- Opinion: English devolution – with maps (George Potter)
- The English devolution battleground (Joe Otten)
- Submarine cables - resources on the web **Serious nerd alert**
- Ed Balls - not quite affordable and fair
- Poor to be hit hardest by Labour
- Mike Nesmith as Frank Zappa, Frank Zappa as Mike Nesmith
- Austerity: Will Labour activists still stick their fingers in their ears?
- Day 5004: DOCTOR WHO: Nothing at the End of the Plot
- September report to Mid Samford parishes
- Wok This Way wins Chinese Takeaway of the Day
- Referendum accuracy petitions should be used to educate people in the count process
- Direct rail service from London Euston to Shrewsbury returns
- Richard Dean 23rd Sep - 9:19am
Is there any evidence for the claim that "immigration is a major factor in the economy’s return to growth"? Does immigration improve GDP per capita,...
- Anthony Fairclough 23rd Sep - 9:06am
@Matthew Huntbach - nice of you to tell me what I believe (given I've spent a decent chunk of my time for the last nine...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 23rd Sep - 9:01am
I have just completed 20 years as a school governor. Schools no longer have a legal obligation to hold annual parents' meetings. I remember many...
- Paul in Wokingham 23rd Sep - 9:01am
In 2002 in Islington the Lib Dems won 39 of the 48 seats on the council. This year we won zero. The campaign in 2002...
- Anthony Fairclough 23rd Sep - 8:55am
@Matthew Huntbach - an interesting stat is that "yes" won 49.35% of the vote in Lewisham at the 2011 AV referendum (much higher than the...
- Matthew Huntbach 23rd Sep - 8:52am
Anthony Fairclough but I am not necessarily convinced that things were much better under Charles Kennedy Well, there you go, Westminster Bubble thinking. To you,...