- Our values and the Brexit crisis (Spencer Hagard)
- How do we make liberalism relevant to the disenfranchised leave voters? (Jayne McCoy)
- We need to seize this moment (Laurence Mann)
- When people realise they have been lied to… (Mark Argent)
- Not waving, nearly drowned dead (Katharine Pindar)
- Alex Macfie 28th Jun - 4:26am
"Liberal DEMOCRATS. Have we forgotten what the second word in our name actually means? It means accepting the decision of the majority, even if we...
- Alex Macfie 28th Jun - 4:07am
Roland is right: the referendum was advisory. The flaw in David-1's analogy is that if you're in somoene else's house and they tell you to...
- Mark Goodrich 28th Jun - 2:24am
Indeed, fair and I am glad that Lib Dem Voice chose to publish my thoughts on Saturday.
- David-1 28th Jun - 2:19am
@Roland: In contradiction of your suggestion that my "memory has been confused," I offer the very clear words of the Foreign Secretary on the 25th...
- Sue Sutherland 28th Jun - 1:45am
I agree Katharine. We have just experienced a democratic revolution which has shown us how divided our nation actually is. Some people registered to vote...
- Leave EU 28th Jun - 1:29am
@David-1 - "don't play with fire" comes to mind re: ignoring the DEMOCRATIC result (at least politically) - Prime Minister Farage?