- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Lib Dem Elaine Bagshaw comments on removal of Tower Hamlets mayor Rahman
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- The NHS and what the parties promise
- Lesson from stalemate: changing leader isn't enough
- Political Journalists Really Don't Know What They're Talking About
- First Rule of Negotiation: Keep Your Options Open #GE2015
- Sefton's £4,500 a year "pay for no work" deal with Labour's Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson comes under attack
- Good to welcome John Pigott to the Southport campaign trail
- The Blood is The Life 25-04-2015
- Labour drop candidate after court appearance / Ukip candidate quotes Mein Kampf
- You can't trust the polls
- Liverpool – Carters memorial
- Alex Sabine 25th Apr - 1:28pm
In fairness, I'd qualify my comment to Michael by recognising that the Liberals did sometimes return to the theme of tax reform at least in...
- matt 25th Apr - 1:28pm
@Rabih Makki "@ Matt…he “gets off” as being a leader of a party that isn’t willing to deal with a bunch on nationalist using this...
- Steve Way 25th Apr - 1:25pm
I became convinced during the referendum campaign, and certainly in its aftermath that the Tories would be happier with a split. After all they would...
- Rabih Makki 25th Apr - 1:21pm
@ John....sorry that's just my style, very hard to change at this point in life. As for your almost suggesting Nick does not or did...
- matt 25th Apr - 1:18pm
It irritates me when I hear language like that coming from any of the leaders of all parties. But given the platform that Liberal Democrats...
- Tony Greaves 25th Apr - 1:17pm
Anyone who thinks the next Parliament will see the Lords being "abolished" is living in cloud cuckoo land. We might get a few more incremental...