- What a campaign! (Mary Reid)
- The Green Agenda: Lib Dems in Business dinner (Kirsten Johnson)
- WATCH: Nick Clegg: Voters don’t like being told by Brexiteers that they have no right to a say (The Voice)
- Richmond Park: what happens next for Sarah Olney and her team? (Caron Lindsay)
- Richmond Park is an important milestone – but it’s only the start (Caron Lindsay)
- What happens when the police fail us? Why we need the Human Rights Act
- Lydiate – Carols & Bells to raise funds to save Lydiate Abbey
- The enclave of Moreland's Meadow
- Lib Dems surge to by-election victory
- Let's build on the Richmond Park success
- Don't forget it's Chipping Sodbury Victorian Day tomorrow
- Lydiate – St Catherine's Chapel – Parish Council to continue grounds maintenance
- Have a sustainable Christmas – Some advice from Fairtrade
- First Bus announces cuts to Southmead bus service
- New health trust plans will close maternity units overnight, including Ludlow Maternity Unit
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Dec - 7:38pm
I didn't realise that was a requirement Mary. I've already said, I didn't support either Zac or Sarah in the campaign and offered a partial...
- Fiona 2nd Dec - 7:30pm
@Daniel, they may need to be placed within a larger monitoring station, requiring loggers and pumps etc. My point really was that meters definitely do...
- Mary Reid 2nd Dec - 7:29pm
It would be really good if when people make a comment they could state what they did to help the campaign.
- John Payne 2nd Dec - 7:15pm
Michael BG, A problem with trying to explain Land Value Tax (LVT) is that although unfamiliar to many they tend to criticize on the basis...
- Daniel Walker 2nd Dec - 7:03pm
@Kirsten, @Fiona Very small PM2.5 particle counters do exist, e.g. http://www.alphasense.com/index.php/products/optical-particle-counter/ British company, even!
- Fiona 2nd Dec - 6:55pm
Sorry, had a brain f*rt there. Tom isn't new to the job, but he is a fellow London MP, and a natural ally for Sarah....