- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- The Independent View: Looking at ways to help student entrepreneurs (Johnny Luk)
- Steam-hauled freight on the Settle and Carlisle
- Update on Brow Foot Gate / Trimmingham traffic problems
- BNP kick out former leader Nick Griffin. He's not taking it that well.
- Don't fall for Jazzerbaijan
- Community Spirit Action Group - talk by @DMofT
- Boris and the Brick but someone else got there first
- An unusual mailing from party HQ to all Liberal Democrat members
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Call Clegg
- Cameron's bad week ends well
- One Member One Vote: Why Liberal Democrat Conference shouldn't just nod it through #ldconf
- Eddie Sammon 1st Oct - 11:14pm
The Conservatives are going to be easy to beat, the problem is a new centrist cabal is dragging Labour towards the electorate. They still have...
- jedibeeftrix 1st Oct - 10:54pm
"Suppose we reduced our foreign aid spend – would you idea also see a reduction in defence?" No. 2.0% meets our obligations (just). 2.0% permits...
- Exiled Scot 1st Oct - 10:49pm
I no longer get emails from the party having unsubscribed after receiving an umpteenth patronising missive from Tim Farron to donate to the generously Tory...
- Phil Beesley 1st Oct - 10:32pm
@Matthew Huntbach 1st Oct '14 - 8:27pm: "The problem is that while people say they want all these things and much else, they don’t want...
- Tony Greaves 1st Oct - 10:32pm
It will indeed be a terrible thing for democracy and everyone else if the Tories get back with an overall majority. But I think the...
- Little Jackie Paper 1st Oct - 10:31pm
jedibeeftrix - I also don't like ringfences. Suppose we reduced our foreign aid spend - would you idea also see a reduction in defence? Defence...