- As hate crime rises, Farron and Pidgeon visit vandalised Polish Centre (Caron Lindsay)
- Progress in York – our report back after 12 months in joint administration (Keith Aspden)
- The Liberal approach to immigration (Holly Matthies)
- Controlled migration with free movement – squaring the circle (Stevan Rose)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…An early general election (Paul Tyler)
- Council motion condemning hate crime following Brexit vote is timely after Ludlow hate crime incident
- Interesting Links for 02-07-2016
- Preview of English Lib Dem Council - Sat 2nd Jul 2016
- Thanet DC, Newington- 1st July 2016
- Six of the Best 608
- Geoffrey Hill and Mercian Hymns
- Welcome to the new Liberal Democrat bloggers
- Tenth Doctor audio adventures, with Donna Noble!
- On the next step for the Lib Dems and finally regaining that all important identity...
- The Battle of the Somme commemoration Southport 2016
- Denis Loretto 2nd Jul - 7:48am
Hearty congratulations to my former colleagues in Mole Valley. Excelsior!
- Paul Revell 2nd Jul - 7:05am
Great to see so much progress here in York, especially in light of the GE setbacks and the EU referendum result. We all know the...
- David Pearce 2nd Jul - 12:45am
Glenn, freedom of movement is an issue because Leave have made it an issue. We are in an insane position because they failed to explain...
- Iain 2nd Jul - 12:30am
'hile only a tiny minority of Leave voters are racists, they all need to take some responsibility' Why? I voted to leave the EU. The...
- Stevan Rose 2nd Jul - 12:11am
"People who voted leave should be ashamed of themselves" The overwhelming majority of people who voted Leave are not racist and do not condone this...
- Stevan Rose 1st Jul - 11:55pm
@ Chris Bertram. Well said. Migration is vital to the economic and social well-being of this country. Immigration policy needs to be generous in spirit,...