- Lib Dem Geraldine Locke takes safe Tory Council seat in Richmond
- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn't need men telling her what's important
- A small step for trust in the manifesto
- Opinion: General election 2015 - The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy
- Paul Tyler writes...Lessons for our new campaigner-in-chief?
- Opinion: Who will be paying if the government drops free over-75s TV licences: the BBC or the over-75s? (Jamie Shaw-Stewart)
- Opinion: Regaining lost trust – the five-year campaign trail ahead (Jim Williams)
- Opinion: Building homes has never been more important (Stephen Knight)
- Opinion: Should we bomb ISIS positions in Syria? (Mark Argent)
- Opinion: Revolution is not a dirty word (Toby MacDonnell)
- Leadership contest: responses from Tim and Norman
- Sandgate Escarpment: Planning Decision Meeting
- Councillors Advice Centre - Saturday 11th July
- Pedestrians should not be sharing space with cars in Kirkdale
- A great Gatley Festival Fun Day - right up until the moment the heavens opened!
- Community Politics in Modern Britain
- Jonathan Greenwall and Brian Goodchild: In Memorium
- Luck and sporting success
- Voting age reduction to 16 goes through in Scotland
- Welsh Liberal Democrats accuse government of casual attitude to domestic abuse
- Richard Underhill 6th Jul - 10:53pm
"The inheritance tax threshold rise is just a stupid promise made by the conservatives" Inheritance tax is a tax you do not have to pay,...
- Caron Lindsay 6th Jul - 10:20pm
Thanks for highlighting this, Paul. It's going to be interesting because even if any Tory felt exercised enough by this abuse of process by the...
- Andrew 6th Jul - 10:09pm
@ Mr Wallace 9 lib Dems, 1 UKIP and 1 Green actually! But don't let a report by the Electoral Reform Society based on a...
- Jamie Stewart 6th Jul - 10:01pm
Thanks for the comments. My main impetus for writing this was George Osborne's clever politics, and I was shoving it out there partly for people...
- Sammy O'Neill 6th Jul - 9:55pm
@JohnTilley Pointing out how his suggestions are flawed and not actually feasible is not "doing the work of The Conservatives and the property spivs ",...
- MrWallace 6th Jul - 9:54pm
Be grateful you lost the AV vote. AV would mean 1 UKIP MP, zero greens and <3 lib dems. Why they campaigned for such an...