- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- The English devolution battleground (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Lib Dems believe in local policing; should they also support a return to local courts? (John Howson)
- Can moderate public engagement be a good thing? (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: A once in a generation chance for democracy (Wayne Chadburn)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- The Federal Executive's unconstitutional behaviour
- Ed Milliband fights English Democracy and Cameron narrowly avoids the end of Britain.
- Worth reading 129: Ten primes make you happy
- X Factor round-up: Raign v Cheryl Cole, Simon Cowell v Samuel Jackson
- MP conference fringe league table 2014: Norman Lamb hits an all time high
- No, Alex, I wasn't tricked. I voted No because I wasn't convinced by you and your plans
- Are standards slipping in the American Secret Service?
- The Blood is The Life 22-09-2014
- Why the Liberal Democrats need to talk about the past
- The post-referendum Hall of Shame: Cameron, Salmond, Farage, Miliband
- Denis 22nd Sep - 2:59pm
The comments in this thread by Little Jackie Paper should not be ignored. Up to now there has been little evidence of enthusiasm for regional...
- Anthony Fairclough 22nd Sep - 2:55pm
Part of the problem with "English votes on English laws" is that it imagines legislation is neatly packaged up into bits that obviously apply to...
- Charlie 22nd Sep - 2:49pm
Julian Tisi A major reason why local democracy fails is that people with responsible jobs do not have the time to be councilors. When Heath...
- T-J 22nd Sep - 2:39pm
EVEL is not a bad idea, its a terrible one. How long do we really think EVEL will last if an administration decides it needs...
- Malcolm Todd 22nd Sep - 2:35pm
T-J Thank god -- I was beginning to think I was the only one left who didn't believe this nonsense about the permanent Tory majority...
- Phil Beesley 22nd Sep - 2:29pm
@Michael Kilpatrick 22nd Sep '14 - 11:17am Some good thoughts. I'll re-read and think further. "Any parliaments with significant tax and spend powers needs to...