- 'Good' gender segregation and 'bad' gender segregation?
- Lib Dems should aim for a budget surplus not because the Tories want to, but because it is right
- FOUND: David Cameron's Little Black Book
- This week's by-elections: A town council gain but a big loss in Bucks for the Liberal Democrats
- UPDATED: Full list of Lib Dems standing in our held seats and top 50 targets
- Opinion: Europe and peace – the ties that bind and the dangers of the rise of the right (Ian Jones)
- Why you need to register for Liberal Democrat Spring conference NOW (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Immigration – the shades of grey (Jemima Bland)
- Opinion: Teresa May’s Right Hand doesn’t know what her Hard Right hand is doing (Alisdair Calder McGregor)
- Opinion: As Liberals, we must stand up For sex workers (James Shaddock)
- Council sends £337,000 back to Government
- More on legalising prostitution and why the Lib Dems should take this baton and run with it
- Autumn Statement: This Recovery Would Not Be Happening Without The Liberal Democrats
- Uncle Eric's Christmas present
- Simon Hughes will stand down as lib dem deputy leader
- Split Ticket Voting: Might it benefit the Liberal Democrats in the 2015 elections?
- Lib Dem deputy leader Simon Hughes becomes a justice minister
- Full Council part 2 - is 1% over the top
- Stockport Council Christmas opening times
- Jennie 18th Dec - 5:29pm
To clarify: I don't think Duncan would cut it, I don't think Julian would want it, and I don't know Lorely well enough to say...
- Zoe O'connell 18th Dec - 5:28pm
Is this going to be a member-wide ballot or restricted to MPs?
- Jennie 18th Dec - 5:27pm
Of the top four, Munt-not-manure for me.
- James BLESSING 18th Dec - 5:27pm
Julian or Duncan
- Redndead 18th Dec - 4:31pm
Apart from allowing MPs to trumpet their vanity "concerns", given EDM have no bearing at all on legislation, in an age of repetitions etc, is...
- matt 18th Dec - 4:30pm
Seems a rather odd appointment to me to be honest with you and I am surprised that Simon has accepted this role at this point...