- Baroness Joan Walmsley writes….Tories ensure more taxation without representation (Joan Walmsley)
- In this campaign let’s not focus too hard on Brexit: other things matter to people too (Judy Abel)
- Social Liberals: winning against Populism because we have “street force” (Bernard Aris)
- There, he’s said it. You can leave him alone now (Caron Lindsay)
- Taking on the Conservative message on ‘strength’ (Joe Otten)
- Proper Posting Resumes Tomorrow
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 8: Some lights in the depths of the tunnel
- Sue McGuire selected to succeed John Pugh in Southport
- Lib Dems choose candidate to follow John Pugh in Southport
- Brighton Lib Dems vote not to run a candidate against Caroline Lucas
- Guernica 80 Years On
- Five of the best political adverts: It's Time
- Election round-up: a bumpy 24 hours for Liberal Democrat candidates
- I quite like direct Press Releases
- Jennie's Ginormous General Election Sweepstake!
- David Evershed 27th Apr - 1:32am
A history of election opponents to the Speaker is set out by David Boothroyd at http://vote-2012.proboards.com/thread/1007/speakers-opponents?page=3#page=1 In February 1974 and October 1974 both the Liberal...
- Mary Reid 27th Apr - 1:03am
Thank you, Nigel. The odd thing was that I had been deep in election campaigning all day and when Radio Wales rang I hadn't seen...
- Old Liberal 27th Apr - 1:00am
What on earth is going on? Do the young generation not understand that being a real Lib Dem candidate is a commitment to a local...
- David Pocock 27th Apr - 12:39am
Can the party pls get on with the election and stop scoring own goals. Thanks.
- David Evershed 27th Apr - 12:13am
Note that this Lib Dem Voice article was originally attributed to Paul Walter. Paul denies writing the article and it is now been changed to...
- David Evershed 27th Apr - 12:06am
At the instigation of the local Buckingham party the Lib Dem spokesperson for the constitution in the Lords arranged for a reformed Speaker arrangement to...