- How Lib Dems are using Pokemon Go (Caron Lindsay)
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration – the Adam Smith Institute (Paul Walter)
- Why does the Tory Government want students to be even poorer? (Anna Pitcher)
- Lib Dems react to closure of Cedars family immigration facility (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrats need to have radical solutions to collapse of industrial communities (Edwin Moriarty)
- The Blood is the Life for 23-07-2016
- Corbyn's plans for big drugs companies could undermine the NHS
- Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support after child tantrum row
- After Brexit, breaking down barriers in science is more necessary than ever
- Ludlow Library opening hours cuts are wrong - it should remain open on Saturday afternoons
- Tay Road Bridge 50th Anniversary - Free Family Fun Day! #trb50
- Boris Johnson's claim that Brexit wasn't isolationist rings hollow
- Interesting Links for 23-07-2016
- A journey round Leicester's central ring road
- Daniel Carr 23rd Jul - 3:16pm
Great news - I saw Amna speak at a LibDemPint not long ago and was very impressed. Will have to get myself down to Sutton...
- DJ 23rd Jul - 2:16pm
Higher fees may lead to better teaching but it also leads to more demands on those with already full plates and demanding students: not always...
- Christopher Haigh 23rd Jul - 2:11pm
@David Allen. Just a question to your point re who were the 17.41m leave voters ? Who were the extra 2.87m voters who voted in...
- Sue Sutherland 23rd Jul - 2:05pm
There was news a few days ago that a brick factory is closing. This is bad news because it shows that there has been a...
- DJ 23rd Jul - 1:50pm
Arron Banks said he ran an American campaign during the referendum, and while a system exists to reward two-party politics negative campaigning with misinformation trumping...
- Stevan Rose 23rd Jul - 1:37pm
"AV is not PR." Ask people who are not aficionados of voting systems what they thought they were voting for in 2011. Most thought they...