- Jenny Willott MP writes…Cracking down on copycat websites (Jenny Willott MP)
- Opinion: Manufacturing is a growing sector in the UK and EU membership is vital (Liz Lynne)
- There are way too many elephants in Lib Dem Members’ survey (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Britain needs jobs, not UKIP/Tory insults (Antony Hook)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat support in minority and other communities (John Kelly)
- Dundee Technopole
- Welsh Labour's failure on education
- Campaign to save RBS on Perth Road continues
- Road casualties rise due to turned off street lights?
- Elan Homes want taxpayers to pay for their failings
- Ed Miliband unleashes the digital attack dogs
- Britain is not a christian country, if ukip have anything to do with it!
- Crisis in Young Persons Mental Health Services in Wales
- California Dreaming: Hey Little Cobra
- National Minority status for the Cornish - a massive Lib Dem win and a win for Cornwall
- Helen Dudden 24th Apr - 9:39am
There are of course two sides to the situation. This is long standing, and as we celebrate Passover and the land that for some was...
- sfk 24th Apr - 9:28am
I agree, voter contact and knowledgable local branches beat a centralised automated system hands down. There's a parallel trend in retail banking if you torture...
- Tony Rowan-Wicks 24th Apr - 9:18am
Totally agree with Caron. It struck me as wrong for a party which believes in voter listings in elections being completed 1 2 3 etc....
- RC 24th Apr - 9:13am
@ Peter Watson A very good question given 20/20 hindsight/wisdom *after the event*. However: 1) All the evidence at the time said it would save...
- Austin Rathe 24th Apr - 8:31am
David, we have never (in our surveys) asked any questions about the performance of individuals. Lib Dem Voice do ask those questions in their own...
- Caron Lindsay 24th Apr - 8:31am
I wouldn't be so sure about that, Caractacus. In Scotland, the Lib Dems have been praised by NUS for persuading the SNP Government to minimise...