- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Be under no illusion – the BMA screwed this up. (Rajin Chowdhury)
- Interesting Links for 29-09-2016
- Would you like a Time Machine?
- Watch Tim's story - new Liberal Democrat TV film
- Lay-by for bungalows in Westmorland Road, Redcar
- Emily Fermor chosen by Maidstone and the Weald Lib Dems
- Bolton Pride: a few words
- When did small boys stop refighting the Second World War?
- The big Ludlow health and services debate is tomorrow at 7 o'clock - please join us
- Tousands of job losses in the wind and solar sector - Thanks to the Tories!
- Eternal vigilance
- Ian Sanderson 29th Sep - 9:19am
'Little New Zealand' is 10% bigger than the UK and is a very efficient agricultural and especially dairy producer, which gives at something to trade...
- Robert 29th Sep - 8:40am
The idea that people like Donald Trump and for that matter Nigel Farage aren't part of 'the establishment' is laughable!
- Robert 29th Sep - 8:28am
Expats? Do you mean British retired or economic migrants overseas?
- Stevan Rose 29th Sep - 7:39am
"remarks about trading with the world are easier said than done." Yet little New Zealand with just 4 million people manages it. Go figure.
- Manfarang 29th Sep - 6:05am
WW2 wasn't just in Europe. Think Japan. The above article reflects the insular views that have developed in the UK in the last two decades....
- Manfarang 29th Sep - 2:35am
Dave Orbison "seriously?" Yes Momentum is the stuff of student politics of 40 years ago. The New Left may look new to todays young. I...