- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Julian Knight makes the case for staying in the European Union
- Short Trips: The Solar System, ed. Gary Russell
- Status Update
- Solving Diving And Other Football Cheating
- Core vote or protest vote: what does Witney mean for the Lib Dems?
- My Jeremy Corbyn moment(um)
- Library consultation - phase 2
- Maghull – Another 'relaunch' of the Maghull North Station project
- The Ashers Bakery Judgement is a Mess
- This explains everything (or, at the very least, quite a lot)
- Nick Baird 24th Oct - 8:34pm
I am curious as to how EU exporters would "save" €500 million in duties per year. Duty is paid by importers, not exporters, and it...
- Philip Rolle 24th Oct - 8:27pm
Both Farron and May appear to be deepening the animosity, from where I'm standing - May by pandering to prejudice; Farron by rejecting the will...
- Nick Baird 24th Oct - 8:23pm
@J Dunn - You will find that for many of us within the Lib Dems, our compassion for our fellow man does not stop at...
- tonyhill 24th Oct - 7:41pm
John Dunne - I'm glad you acknowledge that you may have been far too harsh in your assertion that the LibDems hate the British population...
- Stuart 24th Oct - 7:36pm
Correction to my earlier post. It wasn't South Lakeland who said they would take in 15 families, it was Cumbria as a whole. Since South...
- Stuart 24th Oct - 7:29pm
The government's plan to train more British doctors is one of the most sensible things they have come up with. It's the right and fair...