- ++ Breaking...Willie Rennie: I hope that fair minded people will give Alistair Carmichael a second chance
- Statement from Alistair Carmichael following leak inquiry
- How not to motivate your exhausted, defeated candidates...
- Why calling for HQ staff to be sacked is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on LDV
- LibLink: Ryan Coetzee: The Liberal Democrats must reunite, rebuild or remain in opposition
- Introducing ALTER (Daniel Henry)
- Why calling for HQ staff to be sacked is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on LDV (Caron Lindsay)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- LibLink: Ryan Coetzee: The Liberal Democrats must reunite, rebuild or remain in opposition (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: On black spiders, royalty and liberalism (Mark Posen)
- Time for the Liberal Democrats to end their obsession with raising the personal allowance
- The construction of the A52 at Willowcroft Road, Spondon, 1956-57
- The adventure is over, for the time being. Now, the hard work begins...
- Ludlow Registrars Office could close. You may have to go to Shrewsbury to register a death
- Rejecting the conclusions of the independent remuneration board
- Launch of new hybrid buses on 73 route
- Would a 'nations lock' in the EU referendum increase the possibility of an overall No vote?
- Wallington booming and blooming
- Lyric Centre for the North West comes to Cheadle
- Alistair Carmichael
- paul barker 25th May - 10:18pm
Politically, I am closer to Lamb but I am minded to vote for Farron because hes got charisma & hes a better bet for attracting...
- Jock Coats 25th May - 10:07pm
Oh, and none of this sort of windfall: http://jockcoats.me/content/therell-be-singing-vale-tonight-no-doubt or this: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/farmer-rejects-275m-from-developers-for-his-sussex-land-in-local-fight-against-building-sprawl-on-green-areas-10242455.html
- Jock Coats 25th May - 10:06pm
If, however, a farmer tries to exploit "hope value" and applies for planning consent for non-ag development, they will start paying taxes at the higher...
- Jock Coats 25th May - 10:05pm
By and large agricultural land is, of course, substantially lower in value than anything remotely urban. If you are a tenant already paying a market...
- kevin 25th May - 9:51pm
'“Opinion: Why should someone from Maputo get to vote in the EU referendum when someone from Mons doesn’t?” Too late for that now,if the party...
- TCO 25th May - 9:47pm
@Stephen Hesketh only 1268? Lightweight ;-)