- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding?
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- Sarah Smith, a brave and committed Liberal Democrat candidate fighting the election while undergoing cancer treatment (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg’s statement on the SNP doesn’t preclude voting with them (Paul Walter)
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Tax cuts for millions: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- An Irish Blessing as delivered by wonderful Maghull Wind Orchestra
- 2015 General Election Day 28: Who's ahead in Wabznasm North?
- Sefton's £4,500 a year "pay for no work" deal with Labour's Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson comes under attack
- Sefton Labour Leader blocksLib Dem bid for Inquiry into Sefton's conduct over Mayor Anderson
- Campaigning in Watford for Dorothy Thornhill, cake by Sara Bedford
- Election deadline coming up: apply for a proxy vote by 5pm Tuesday
- Liberal Democrat Women's manifesto
- Wapley footbridge is now open!
- MINI-VIDEO: Nick Clegg visits beautiful Scotland
- Stephen Hesketh 26th Apr - 7:41pm
Eddie Sammon 26th Apr '15 - 6:04pm "I’m still open minded, but I am frustrated at the way STV is held up like some sort...
- Bill le Breton 26th Apr - 7:37pm
David 1 - the distinction between a Queens Speech and the precise motion set down by the FTPA is not material. The PM would press...
- Martin 26th Apr - 7:24pm
It is good to see the procedure comprehensively set out and it reinforces my belief that there will not be a new coalition after the...
- Ryan McAlister 26th Apr - 7:23pm
It assumes there is someone to negotiate with. If the Tories are second in seats, then we can't prop hem up after everything Nick, Tim...
- Eddie Sammon 26th Apr - 7:16pm
Thanks Denis. I'll send you an email. I quite like the idea of closed list PR, so I'm not against change, it just needs to...
- David-1 26th Apr - 7:11pm
And Clegg can talk about red lines and whatnot until he is blue in the face, but it's all hot air if he's not actually...